Texas to drink urine cause of the drought.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Nope, nothing but green grass. It would be better if they replaced the state sales tax with a water consumption tax. Guaranteed there would be no issues with water regardless of the population. We just waste so much of it.

#11     Aug 7, 2011
  2. You got that right! I am in Houston but have property near Austin and it's really bad in the Hill Country. I was there a couple of weeks ago and the rivers and creeks are dry and all the lakes are really low. I see people wasting water every day. As far as drinking urine, just about everyone already is. Look were your water comes from...Lakes etc. Just think how many people in that lake have took a piss in it. Most wells and water supplies have alot of bacteria including fecal matter in them. We have been drinking this crap for years although it is filtered.

Texas needs rain really bad! Especially the hill country. I normally am a summer person but these 106+ degree days day after day with all the humidity included is getting old quick!

#12     Aug 7, 2011
  3. My dog drank out of the toilet for years. He lived a long,healthy happy life.

#13     Aug 7, 2011
  4. but these 106+ degree days day after day with all the humidity included is getting old quick!
    ----------------------
    Where does the humidity come from if its that dry??

#14     Aug 7, 2011
  5. Doesn't Austin have that already? My brother lived there for a while and his water bill was sky high.
    He's in San Antonio now, don't know what they do down there.

#15     Aug 7, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

Deserts expand, get over it.

BTW, if the earth is incredibly old like the conventional "wisdom" maintains, and the largest desert on earth, the Sahara, expands anywhere from half a mile a year to eighty miles per year, why has it not covered the entire continent?

#16     Aug 7, 2011
  7. That's what my favorite martian said

#17     Aug 7, 2011
  8. I distill my water...
    [​IMG]

#18     Aug 7, 2011
  9. "Texas to drink urine..."

Obama is to blame.... :)

Scientists Discover Rare Flowing Water on Mars, Supports Alien Life
    ‎International Business Times - 4 hours ago

:cool:

#19     Aug 7, 2011
  10. From the Gulf of Mexico is where. That's how the US gets tornado, clashing hot, humid air with colder are from the North.

#20     Aug 7, 2011