TEXAS & the 10th AMENDEMENT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Apr 14, 2009.

1. -3

:D

#21     Apr 16, 2009
  2. Florida has no personal income tax just a sales tax, property tax etc.

#22     Apr 16, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

How come this fool didnt declare this last fall when bush was in power and the markets were in freefall -down almost 50% ?

No balls...by another right wing camo wearing blowhard coward.The GOP is really modeling itself into the sarah palin party.Pathetic and regressing into the medeival age faster than a speeding cannonball.

BTW,the Dow is UP under obama.

#23     Apr 16, 2009
  4. School, City, County, Coummiuty College taxes. Welcome to a "no-tax" state.

#24     Apr 16, 2009
  5. And the chances that Texas would secede and not be hit with its proportion of US debt of all types is what?

What if all 50 states seceded and let the District of Columbia handle the $10-$20 trillion deficit???

#25     Apr 16, 2009
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Oh, I get it. You're ET's new McCarthy...with a yamaka!! :D Stifling debate about America, for residents only! LOL

#26     Apr 16, 2009
  7. Sure...it's on every property tax bill that I get from Collin and Dewitt and Gonzales Counties. I'd have to look at the other ones. But those I know for sure.

#27     Apr 16, 2009
  8. To think there are no school, or county or College taxes in Texas is laughable. That revenue comes from somewhere. It's the property owner.

#28     Apr 16, 2009
  9. No...semantics. They're split out...obvious...plain as day. They just hide it well. But they'll plainly increase they always do and they'll do it one bill.

In fact the total property bill is about 4% of assessed value.

Ok...Now that I've answered your questions...Are you moving there or what?

#29     Apr 16, 2009
  10. So what the fuck are the questions about there Terrence or Phillip?

#30     Apr 16, 2009