Texas Pig Tasers 72-yr-old granny!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hansel H, Jun 10, 2009.

1. The point I was trying to make-and it's a point few people understand when dealing with police or others--is if there's even a .00001 chance I'm going to have an old lady grab my gun in a struggle, as in the link I posted, or either her or me wind up splattered on the highway because we trip etc., then I'm going to use the taser.

Here's the bottom line: In MOST of these cases it's the subject who brings the heartbreak upon themselves. No one told Rodney King to lead LAPD on an 11 mile hi-speed chase, no one told this 72 year old to act entitled because of her age and gender, no one tells a trader to act like a bigshot when he belittles a cop during a traffic stop. Everyone expects the cops to act above the fray while thinking the citizens can behave anyway they like.

Ask yourself this. If this broad was being carjacked by someone armed, would she act in the same belligerent manner? Or would she comply like an obedient little puppy? To act big and bold with a cop when you wouldn't DARE act the same way with someone else is duplicitous. But once again the point is:If you think someone, virtually ANYONE, is going to risk their ass-no matter how remote-when it's YOU who's being the prick then your whistling Dixie.

#71     Jun 12, 2009
  2. Dickhead, ...wrong. But, the IDF does it all time only 10 fold. That and they do some pretty cheap things with your favorite word too ...bulldozer.

#72     Jun 12, 2009
  3. She was just an old lady who said she would leave, and no sign the ticket. Why the police man could not let her go with no ticket signed, then give her another ticket through the mail for not signing? He have all the information about her, her address, license plate. She was not dangerous or felon.

#73     Jun 12, 2009
  4. Tom B

Tom B

The lady was way out of line; however, the officer used excessive force. He could have handled the situation differently.

On a side note, people who use the word "pig" to describe law enforcement officers are usually losers or criminals. The OP should not have used that term in the title of the thread.

#74     Jun 12, 2009
  5. Tom B

Tom B

I call bullshit. You seem to defend Obama and his leftist policies at every turn. Obama is the antithesis of Ron Paul.

#75     Jun 12, 2009
  6. Exactly what I was trying to say.
    But you said it simpler and to the point.

#76     Jun 12, 2009
  7. Respect should be mutual, this officer can handle this kind situation a lot better, yelling and screaming don't help.

On the other hand, some time; old farts could be a lot dangerous than young punk, a security guard has been shot dead by a Neo-Nazi at the Holocaust Museum in US capital Washington on the other day, he is in his 80s.

Clearly, old people are going crazy now. :D maybe they lost their money in stock market, and felt they can't lose much more, want get out this world with a big bang, and drag someone else with them.

#77     Jun 12, 2009
  8. OK, my bias was obvious from the outset, but that bias only applies to this particular situation. The more I see this thing the more convinced I am that to dignify this goof with the title "law enforcement officer" is a mockery of the title and an insult to every decent cop on the planet.

She was face-down on the ground when he tased her. This "he tased her because she might grab his gun" argument a few guys have posted is ridiculous. He wasn't the least concerned for his safety; he just got off on inflicting shock and pain with his very favorite toy.

Apologies to all good cops for using the term; I was upset (still am).

#78     Jun 12, 2009

9. Hmm, well your tazed, your fucked, you ain't going nowhere. And you will most certainly need a nappy.

Maybe your right about the drugs/adrenaline, seems to be consistent in the various stories I've heard.
    Maybe it makes a difference, where your hit , to? I mean it shouldnt, the whole point of electricity is it's everywhere at once.

Still, it's interesting, people react differently to everything, no reason being tazed would be an exception.

"Dont taze me, bro!!"
    :D

Yes, it's all fun and games until someone gets tazed.:cool:

#79     Jun 14, 2009
  10. Damn that percentage would mean tasering every son a bitch a cop (or others?) comes into contact with.

#80     Jun 15, 2009