Texas Pig Tasers 72-yr-old granny!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hansel H, Jun 10, 2009.

1. It was right and she got what she deserved. The officer handled it properly. Landis82 with another post in left field. What else is new?

#31     Jun 11, 2009
  2. It was "right" going by official police training.

Tough to pass judgement unless you have been in the same situation patrolling the highways everyday. Some crazy shit goes down and you're out there all alone with no backup.

Tasers can be lethal, but so is speeding. If she didn't break the law, she wouldn't have been pulled over.

#32     Jun 11, 2009
  3. So let me get this straight . . .

Given your logic, you have no problem with an unarmed 72 year old woman dying from the use of a taser gun over a traffic stop?

Yes or No.

#33     Jun 11, 2009
  4. I have no problem whatsoever with a cop tasering anyone who broke the law and then resisted arrest.

#34     Jun 11, 2009
  5. Clubber, your logic above defies description.

And it has nothing to do with the lethal use of force of the Taser. The reason that so many police departments use the taser gun is because they were "sold" on the device NOT being lethal.

http://www.charlydmiller.com/LIB07/2006TaserCollection.html

#35     Jun 11, 2009
  6. Landis, you have yet to give your opinion on how YOU would have handled the woman. Obviously you wouldn't have tased her, so what would you have done?

#36     Jun 11, 2009
  7. Yeah, those 90 pound, 72 year old grandmothers sure are beastly!
    I wouldn't want to have to restrain one of them with one arm.
    There in lies your answer.

#37     Jun 11, 2009
  8. How many cops and innocent people would have been killed if not for the taser?

#38     Jun 11, 2009
  9. If you think that a frail, little, 72 year old grandmother poses a violent threat to a police officer . . . then I really can't help you.

#39     Jun 11, 2009
  10. Let me guess, your a bible toten, quoten Jesus freak, conservative fuck? Am I right? Pussy.

#40     Jun 11, 2009