Texas Pig Tasers 72-yr-old granny!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hansel H, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Where in my post did I suggest I was? The logic of you idiots is amazing.

#21     Jun 11, 2009
  2. Bitch deserved it.

#22     Jun 11, 2009
  3. Oh, so you have the physiology of a 72 year old grandmother, and you have been tased, so you know it was no big deal for the woman in question...

#23     Jun 11, 2009
  4. Yes, the US is a nation of cowards exactly. And the thing about this lady: she has learned well from the liberals on how to deal with the police, unable to use the color of her skin, or her race, or sexual preference, she uses her age, just as the liberals have taught all "victims".

#24     Jun 11, 2009
  5. I don't understand what being a 72 year old grandmother has to do with anything. She was being belligerent. She got what she deserved.

#25     Jun 11, 2009
  6. That's because you are a total MORON.

Tasers are known to be LETHAL when used on people with heart conditions. Making the assumption that a 72 year old individual is free of any kind of heart issue or heart disease is truly naive and ignorant.

Congratulations Dr. Jerk-Off.
    You are without a doubt the
    biggest clown on ET.

#26     Jun 11, 2009
  7. Achilles, you must pardon the dumbest poster on ET for his inability to logically reason . . . His brain is so small that it just can't fathom the next logical "step" cognitively.

#27     Jun 11, 2009
  8. Her age has nothing to do with this discussion.

She was disobeying the law, was pulled over by a police offier, did not follow the instructions given, resisted the officer when he tried to handcuff her, and was tased as a result.

Textbook Police procedure.

#28     Jun 11, 2009
  9. Landis82 with yet another idiotic post. Assuming anyone does not have a heart condition or heart disease is naive and ignorant. There are babies born every day with heart conditions so it is not possible to rule out that anyone does not have a heart condition based on age. Once again, SHE GOT EXACTLY WHAT SHE DESERVED.

#29     Jun 11, 2009
  10. And just because it is allegedly "textbook" proceedure in your eyes, doesn't make it RIGHT. Are you even aware of the kind of training that a law enforcement officer is supposed to have when it comes to operating a taser gun? Do you know how many different modes there are with a taser gun?

Tasers are not safe.
    They can be ( and have been ) LETHAL.

#30     Jun 11, 2009