Texas High School Teacher had Sex with Four of her Students in One Year.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IMFTrader, Jan 20, 2013.

1. She has 3 children who are going to end up in foster care really soon. If this was a male teacher who described himself as liking "young Hispanic girls", it would be all over the front pages and he would never get out of prison. This woman will likely get out after 12 months or maybe 3 years at most.

[​IMG]
    Tonya Flink

Former Haltom High teacher accused of having sex with 4 students

A former Haltom High School teacher had sexual relationships with at least four of her students during the 2010-11 school year, saying to one that she liked "young Hispanic kids," according to a search warrant affidavit obtained by the Star-Telegram on Thursday.

That student told investigators that the relationship with the 39-year-old woman began when she stayed after school to help him with homework and evolved into sexual encounters where they did "everything you could imagine," the affidavit stated.

The former computer technology teacher has been identified as Tonya Flink, 39, of Bedford. None of the students were identified.

A Tarrant County grand jury indicted Flink last month on a charge of improper relationship between an educator and a student. Tarrant County records show that Flink has a hearing next week in Criminal District Court No. 213.

Ali Hassibi of Fort Worth, Flink's attorney, declined to comment on the case.

The affidavit gave this account:

Flink, a mother of three children, began working as the computer teacher at Haltom High in August 2007.

She began having relationships with male students sometime before December 2010, and continued with at least one of them for several months.

Phone records for one student indicate that he and Flink telephoned each other 850 times between December 2010 and May 2011.

The student told investigators that their relationship started with casual flirting as he stayed after school, with Flink promising to help him with his grades.

The student said that Flink was "pushing herself on him" and the two exchanged hundreds of text messages. He said she bought him clothes and other gifts. She even told him that she loved him. On numerous occasions, Flink would just show up at his house and knock on the back door.

At some point in 2011 Flink got divorced. At the time, she had one child in college, one in high school and one was a 5-year-old.

The parents of the student contacted Haltom City police in September 2011 after their son told them that he was living with Flink and that he had been dating her since he was a senior at Haltom High School.

The student, who had since graduated, told investigators in September 2011 that he regretted being involved with the teacher and that it had messed up his life.

Through their investigation, Haltom City detectives determined that Flink had sexual relationships with three other students. Two of those students refused to cooperate with authorities.

Flink resigned from Haltom High in August 2011 because of the pending investigation, according to the affidavit.

But in September 2011, Flink had landed a job as health science terminology teacher at Carter Riverside High School in the Fort Worth school district. She was suspended from that job when parents from Haltom High contacted school officials.

Source: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/01/17/4555614/former-haltom-high-teacher-accused.html

2. pspr

pspr

Every girl I ever had a realtionship with messed up my life. Get used to it kid.

3. I can remember how I fantasized about wishing my 8th grade History teacher would "mess up my life"... (sigh)

4. Lol! Or my high school buddy's mom with the blond hair, tanned driving a Mercedes 300. Somehow, it winds up being some skank like the one pictured above.

5. These stories just keep coming in this week. Today an Idaho woman has been charged with having sex with 15 year old friends of her son. I'm sure the 15 year old boys were not complaining, but there is something really wrong with her. Having sex with your sons friends, wow that is low. There seems to be some type of snowball effect of women having sex with underage kids.

Cops: Idaho mom had sex with son's friends
    [​IMG]

Courtney Sue Reschke, a 35-year-old Idaho mother was charged with providing alcohol to and having sexual contact with four 15-year-old boys. The Idaho Statesman reports that Reschke appeared in 4th District Court on Dec. 3, 2012, on two counts each of felony injury to a child and felony lewd conduct. Prosecutors allege Reschke has had several sexual encounters with friends of her oldest child at her Kuna home since the start of the school year. Reschke's public defender sought her release without bond so she could keep her job and care for her children. District Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby said Reschke's bond conditions include no contact with anyone under the age of 18, including her children. She was jailed on $250,000 bail.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10014846.html

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Nice tits, ya think they're real?

7. Judging from the 43 high quality pictures of the woman uploaded by the good people of CBS News, I think they are clearly real.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. "Who cares!" said the 15-year old boy with the wide smile and stretch marks on his cheeks. :cool:

9. OnClose

OnClose

Ya, real fun!:D

10. look at that mouth

she could suck a tailpipe off a bus......:D

#10     Jan 21, 2013