Texas, Dallas, Houston, and Austin.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Dec 10, 2008.

1. I would be interested and would attend the Dallas event, Don. Thanks.

#11     Dec 26, 2008
  2. Great, I'll put you on the list....

Don

#12     Dec 26, 2008
  3. tristyle

tristyle

Don,

I'm new to this forum. What is your objective? What topics do you plan to discuss? Will this be a presentation and Q&A session?

At any rate, I'm interested and would like to attend your Houston session, thanks.

#13     Jan 8, 2009
  4. (Some may see an ulterior motive, but in all seriousness, we go around and share what we do and how we do it).

I learn from other traders, they learn from us, some may choose to join Bright Trading, some may not. From my feedback and results, most are pleasantly surprised....and, these events are pretty much "low risk, high reward" (free food and booze, and Q&A with some of the best traders on the planet, LOL).

Please send an email to: donbright@brighttrading.net with your preferred city....and I'll post the details soon.

Don

#14     Jan 8, 2009
  5. tristyle

tristyle

Thanks Don. Sending email out now.

#15     Jan 8, 2009
  6. Don,

Is there any way I can convince you to set up an event in Atlanta?

Although I'm not affiliated with any local trading groups, I would be willing to do whatever "legwork" needed to facilitate a meeting in Atlanta (i.e. arrange a meeting place, secure refreshments, help with lodging reservations, or any other particulars).

Thanks,

Walt

#16     Jan 8, 2009
  7. secdvsr

secdvsr

don,
    would be interested in the dallas houston event. Is the minimum still 25k. No problem if if it is.... Will u be charging rent??

#17     Jan 9, 2009
  8. Absolutely, I Love Atlanta....and do have some friends there.

Send me an email to: donbright@brighttrading.net we can work on it.

Don

#18     Jan 9, 2009
  9. Please send an email to donbright@brighttrading.net

No "rent" for any events, LOL. And, we have various programs regarding traders in offices and remote, of course.

Don

#19     Jan 9, 2009
  10. Any update on this Don?

#20     Feb 8, 2009