Texas Church Gunman Killed in 6 Seconds

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Option_Attack, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Really? You saw the bit where the two guys victims were members of the church security team?

I know one thing for fairly sure, why the first victim died right then.

It was a clusterfuck. There will never be enough training or the right kind of training for all the little churches in the US. Now you can suicide-by-Jesus, there will be way more copycats and it just sinks into greater madness.

Speaking of, my daughter bought only veggie lentil/soy crap sausages for our barbecue, not even decent fake meat burgers for big daddy and I know I'm not eating food that tastes like the back of a hippie's Y fronts all night so off to drive the damned 10k of unpaved road to town.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    #21     Dec 31, 2019
    destriero likes this.
  2. The question is implied for anyone who asks, if you look for it. Look for it. Or don’t.

#22     Dec 31, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

I own a lot of firearms and I CCW. You churchgoers are on your own as I am a nontheist. Now, I'm 55/45 that I'd rather been in a crowded theater with dude's that conceal (legally). 100/0 that *I* want to carry in a crowded theater.

#23     Dec 31, 2019
  4. loik

loik

Someone points a gun at you, and if you then point a gun at them, they can shoot you in self-defense?

#24     Dec 31, 2019
  5. loik

loik

What's the status quo?

#25     Dec 31, 2019
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I'm not a churchy, I go to a lot of funerals due to the hospice volunteer work is all :)

I grew up with largely unarmed police & society and corresponding massively lower gun deaths. In South Africa fro a year I had a gun in my private car for breakdowns or whatever where you can be at serious risk but never routinely carried outside work.

In my place in the US, very out of the way (for the zombie apocalypse haha) I own a small valley of ~300 acres. I have a Barett M82a1 which is all I need at range and a Beretta 92FS. My lethal weapon gun haha. The same types of gun I used in my four years as an anti-poaching ranger and they cover real world scenarios I've faced with baduns.

If I were in the US maybe I'd have to consider being armed but I'm damned glad the insanity stays there. Here in the ex-murder capital of the world Medellin, I don't ever think a gun is important or would likely be helpful. The pro assassins here don't fuck around, vic is dead before they even notice the guy on the back of the bike though you get guys from the states talking about organized gang hits and thinking they would somehow triumph. They would never be targeted anyway so it is all in imaginary world.

Better to save my coxis from uncomfort, I'd really hate to have a gun pressing into my hole on a hard church pew :)

Every time I hear about even more guns is the answer I vaguely think of this:
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shoe event horizon

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    #26     Dec 31, 2019
    VPhantom likes this.
  7. loik

loik

Why discuss in riddles?

#27     Dec 31, 2019
  8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Very clear to the rest of us I'm afraid and an excellent response.

#28     Dec 31, 2019
  9. loik

loik

What is clear?

#29     Dec 31, 2019
  10. More of the same, ad infinitum.

#30     Dec 31, 2019