Testosterone drugs for trading?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by makloda, Oct 19, 2006.

1. ... and lets not forget age.

When I was dancing (20's - 30's) I was a lean machine, now, well, the machine runs pretty well, but lean I'm not.

But back to the orginal topic, don't really see how this gives you a better edge than getting 5-6, eating well and taking your B's.

JJ

#31     Oct 20, 2006
  2. 3rdocagt

3rdocagt

Eqttrdr:

Hawaii state comp's... and one low level Int'l competition.
    No other "drugs", sup's,vits...nada.

12-16 wks of nothing ,andI mean NOTHING but steamed boneless chicken and ahi/ mahi-mahi...and every 2-3 days 1 piece of dry wheat toast. No vegies. no fruit... very unhealthy... absolute torture... but very effective. You hated the world and everyone in it.

A great way to build discipline that carries over to all walks of life.

As far as holding 3.2%BF....well maybe 2-3 days or up to a week if you peaked too early...then I 'd blow back up to 10 %.(@50yrs I just got tested @ Doc @ 11.6% @ 191lbs so maybe genetics for leaness plays a roll).

Riskarb:

We were far more ripped looking than today's pro's (as are most high level NPC amateurs of today) Think Frank Zane (oldy) or Stan McQuay (21st century)...Christmas tree low back...cross cuts on the butt.

Stay Hungry...and good trading!

Aloha for now.

#32     Oct 20, 2006
  3. TRS

TRS

Know your self. Dopamine, serotinin?

#33     Oct 20, 2006
  4. Mup

Mup

Hmm this is probably another can of worms & not good for my male pride but... wasn't there a study done that female traders were more consistant than their male counter parts...:confused:

This would indicate that higher than normal testosterone levels may be a disadvantage for trading....And hence the focus on more carming Meds.

#34     Oct 20, 2006

5. Yeah, that's for certain. No T3 in your regimen?

#35     Oct 20, 2006
  6. 3rdocagt

3rdocagt

Riskarb:

No T-3, just alot of insane dieting! Not fun at all, the guys these days are much more sensible.

Aloha.

#36     Oct 21, 2006