Testosterone drugs for trading?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by makloda, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Test is great for HRT in older folks, but it's contraindicated for anyone with normal baselines. The HPTA regulates endogenous test, so adding an exogenous source will down-reg natural production very quickly. They will be producing zero test, post-cycle, while the HPTA ramps production.

The potential for gynecomastia is very high. It's linear w.r.t. test-dosage in those that are susceptible. I hope they like having titties.

#21     Oct 19, 2006
  2. 3rdocagt

3rdocagt

I'll throw in my 2 cents, based on actual use.

Played pro football(in CFL...not good enough for NFL)..and later competed as a power lifter and bodybuilder.

Testosterone makes you bigger stronger and faster. Keep in mind that when I used test it was not a scheduled drug and a "sports MD" would give you a shot of pure pharmaceutical grade test once a week.

There's a huge difference between use and abuse, pure and underground juice.

Cycled properly there is NO down regulation of HPTA, and at 200mg/wk little rise in estrogen...which if occurs can be easily countered with an anti-estrogen like arimidex.

To give you athletes/traders who have never "used" I'll try to explain how you feel... both physically and mentally.

Have you ever gone to the gym or had a game in that everything was effortless. Your body has no limitations and boundless energy with the ability to recoup in a fews hours from total physical exhaustion! Well that's how you feel every day on the "Test".

It's really quite remarkable and that's where the pyschological boost comes from. Because you feel so good physically your mind does "work" better...more clarity, confidence, etc.

Aloha for now.

#22     Oct 19, 2006
  3. During a cycle you should take an anti estrogen (nolvadex and proviron) to avoid gyno and after cycle take clomid and HCG to kick start your own test production

#23     Oct 19, 2006
  4. 200mg/wk won't impact a chihuahua, but it can shut down the HPTA... I've run and seen 100s of panels which prove it. Perhaps one of your issues was not receiving an efficacious dose of test. 200mg?! C'mon, anybody who has ever run test knows that's a bunk dose. Minimum for a solo cycle of test would be 500mg.

Yeah, run an aromatase inhibitor. Great. I guarantee these clowns are not running an AI, nor have a SERM for post cycle. They've been "on" for months? What dose? AI? SERM? I'd bet dollars to doughnuts they're pinning subq.

#24     Oct 19, 2006
  5. 3rdocagt

3rdocagt

Riskarb:

I can only speak for myself but 200 mg of Test cypionate/wk for 8 wks , 3 cycles per year for for 2 yrs took me from 146 lbs to 217 lbs @ 3.2% bodyfat (tested @ U of Hawaii Med school- hydrostatic weighing).

Massive strength increases (ex: squat 315lbs clean to 650 lbs juiced) and 40 yard down to 4.5-4.6 from 4.9 (remmember this is 20+ yrs ago...LOL!...I know that's slow by today's standards!)

Most of my peers did similar cycles with equal or better results. So I don't think my results were odd as to "low dose" use. It was what most of da boyz did back then.

I've actually started working out again after a 20 yr layoff, and have been talking to some "users" and they admit to using a protocal more along what you suggest and up to 1000 mg/ wk. But I just have to believe that what they are taking (bootleg- underground stuff) is severely under dosed. I think the dealers must cut it with something.

They just don't look like they are taking that much and strength is marginal for that much juice. Who knows! 200 mg of good "MD" scripted da kine can go a LONG Way!

Aloha.

#25     Oct 19, 2006
  6. I personally get in a fist fight every day with cab drivers and random people on the street before sitting down at my screens. I once used to ask my wife to kick me in the balls for 2 minutes straight at 9:17, thinking it was the adrenaline rush, but I discovered my trading efficiency suffered as a result. So I think you may be onto something.

#26     Oct 19, 2006
  7. 3.2% bodyfat??? rofl!!!

What competitions were you in?

What did you use besides test to get down to 3%? Clen,Eca,DNP,Lasix,T3,t4????

and let me guess..... you walked around for 6 months at that 3% bodyfat as well...

:eek:

#27     Oct 20, 2006
  8. Nah, man. Test is lipolytic at 200mg. :p

That's pretty ripped considering Cutler is >4%.

#28     Oct 20, 2006
  9. 217 lbs, sounds like Shawn Ray maybe.... Also add some GH, Winstrol, tren acetate while your at it. 71 lbs of pure muscle in 2 years, damn man. That is the equivalent of a noob making 1 million dollars in the first month of trading.

#29     Oct 20, 2006
  10. It is kinda out there.
    But dont forget, genetics play a bigger role here than most other feilds, remember Tom Platz' thighs??
    Guy was a freak.

#30     Oct 20, 2006