Testosterone drugs for trading?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by makloda, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Not the first time I hear that roids help out with trading.

#11     Oct 19, 2006
  2. i drank the powdered OJ from an MRE once and my friend and i could swear we were amped to get in some fights or something

#12     Oct 19, 2006
  3. dac8555

dac8555

i would lthink that the opposite would be the case, that something that increases testosterone would cloud judgement and logic...that something more calming would help.

#13     Oct 19, 2006
  4. 4re

4re

WTF are you talking about. I spent 12 years in the military in parachute infantry and as a medic. This is total BS. Now if we were in the field for a long time without sleep or much food we would save our coffee packets and I would empty the coffee grounds into my mouth and suck on them before swallowing them. It would pump me up for about 4 hrs. But the military doesn't give you anything but a lot of grief.

BTW, Test Porpionate, the propionate is a compounding ester that any compounding pharmacy can mix up. This is very big for treating Andropause (man menopause). Even a lot of Doctors are using testosterone these days to enhance their sex lives. Sorry nurses you gotta work overtime tonight :D

#14     Oct 19, 2006
  5. Mup

Mup

Maybe you should of asked the pliots about "go pills" & "no go" pills.

Most come to that conclusion....Hence the misuse of the ones I outlined before.. :)

#15     Oct 19, 2006
  6. Sounds like you were on Special Ops :p - they saved the psychoactive (stress psycho) drugs for the grunts.

JJ

edit: tell you what, lets call up the army and find out.

#16     Oct 19, 2006
  7. #17     Oct 19, 2006
  8. 4re

4re

My bad, I don't know anything about the fly boys. I would have liked something as a ground pounder though. Those coffee grounds tasted like crap.

#18     Oct 19, 2006
  9. Mup

Mup

The mind sure does wander on what goes on with the prescribed meds that as JJ says doesn't get disclosed :eek: ..

As for traders, I tend to lean on the view that most didn't go out directly to get the listed Meds just for improving their edge.

Its a conquense of the ease of prescription for the genuinely stressful side effects of Trading.

#19     Oct 19, 2006
  10. 4re

4re

I agree. I have been told by several doctor friends of mine that do take testosterone that it does give them a mental boost. We do know it can also make a man more aggressive so maybe those two things combined have helped their trading in the short term. Now long term, how will it work out for them?

#20     Oct 19, 2006