testing mb trading demo

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Nashequilibrium, Oct 1, 2008.

1. The weird think i cant place an advanced order to add to my position, using a limit it either gives you the limit price or better which makes it execute before reaching the limit price. Thefore if u buy at 700 and want to simultaneously put another order to buy when price reaches 750, cannot get it done and reps seem to have given me the wrong answer, if anyone knows the answer to this silly question pls let me know.

Thanks

2. Stay away from this broker. Their data is unreliable and they charge for it.

3. The data *I* get from them is fine and where did you come up with the fact that they charge for FX data? They don't and you're clueless.

4. Problem solved, i actually got really excellent service from the tech guy online. Really impressive, he spent like an hour with me going over everything. It is a really cool setup.

They don't charge for anything except the normal spread, commisions.

5. Needed a Stop not a Limit, right :)

6. lol, yes........it is actually not a good way for traders to understand it, because when you see "stop market" all you can think about is i don't want to put a stop loss.