Testing a new strategy

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ddav, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddav

ddav

Nod..., Weeee, it is so nice to slide down a steep slope right after a sell in a snowy time of year. Then I wonder what the projected lines are trying to tell me about the buy signal. Maybe, just maybe, it could be saying to reverse and go to the next buy signal for even extra profit.763 buy signal. I have no idea how far it will go, but I think the strategy just might tell me, if I am very nice to it. See attached. I am sorry that this isn't as fun for you as it is for me. I get to see it live on my chart and that probably does do something extra for me. Din..., a con implies trickery to exchange something of value that would not be exchanged otherwise. There is no request by me or anyone that I know for something of value from you and certainly not by any trickery.

#31     Dec 7, 2010
  2. Okay, I'm in. PM me with details. I'm so excited about this opportunity, I probably won't get any sleep tonight!

#32     Dec 7, 2010
  3. dinn13

dinn13

But I'm sure it's comin

#33     Dec 7, 2010

4. :D :D :D Make the same offer as last time and see what happens....

This OP is an absolute galah and the thread should be CLOSED...post haste...

Moderator...get a grip...

NiN

#34     Dec 7, 2010
  5. If your unable to place live trades, why not set up with a service like collective 2 (http://www.collective2.com/) or have the developer place a 30 day timer in the code and have someone evaluate it on here for a month. If it works I'm sure everyone will line up to buy it.
    As for setting it up on collective 2, if your not computer literate then someone can help you. There are plenty of people on this forum willing to help.

#35     Dec 7, 2010
  6. The OP is the developer attempting to find a few mugs...

And nobody is biting...:p

NiN

This thread should be CLOSED...just like the last one the OP set up...

#36     Dec 7, 2010
  7. ddav

ddav

Nod.... and all, the market is not simple. It is dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed. I realize most strategies are simplistic and when applied to this dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed market, they can be expected to demonstrate very simple profits. This new strategy is not like that. It is also dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed in the same way as the market and that is why it is so tick accurate and consistently profitable. How would I ever be able to do as with all other simple strategies, simply to type out the very dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed signal of my last pretty picture that I posted? A picture tells a thousand words. Look at my posts. I just do as the strategy says in its own very dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed way. I take the horizontal blue signal line at or hopefully better fill and immediately place my minimal profit stop and sit back and wait for the strategy to tell me what to do next. Just like I do with every signal. I let the strategy follow the dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed market by its dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed following strategy and then act accordingly. In this case the market failed to close its candle above the pretty top yellow line and the strategy was telling me at that point to reverse and take more profit to the next signal and repeat the process all in real time. Look at my posts. I, if no one else, can see why I have not experienced even a 1 tick loss on any trade this entire last month.
    I have reviewed and tested commercial strategy after strategy after strategy for the last couple of decades and I have had more fun and made more points on a percentage basis this last month than all the other strategies of the last 2 decades combined. Yes, combined. This new strategy is in a class by itself. Look at my posts. It is my opinion that the developer is either the greatest market genius ever or the luckiest guy on the planet to have stumbled onto this strategy.
    It being as dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed as the dynamic, intricate, complex and constantly morphed market follows the market at the tick level and executes on each and every swing of the market and to the tick without fail this last test month in the TF, ES and YM. See my posts.

#37     Dec 8, 2010
  8. ddav

ddav

Here is a reprehensive sample of some of the code sent to me.
    ""value0=highest(LtCalcVal(h,l,c,input1,"NXGn,SbBqErF"),LtCalcVal(h,l,c,input1,"BiWQY:TUIodsa"))data2 ;
    value1=lowest(LtCalcVal(h,l,c,input1,"HTJqOnNKlXdi;"),LtCalcVal(h,l,c,input1,"BiWQY:TUIodsa"))data1 ;""
    Anyone who can write code this way and understand it must be a genius.
    I think I am going to keep with the plan and simply trade with this new strategy and make more points than I ever dreamt possible.
    Maybe the power to be should simply close this thread and save me my time and spare me any frustration of journaling this and only getting complaints on what in my opinion must be the greatest strategy ever written.

#38     Dec 8, 2010

9. If only....

:p

NiN

#39     Dec 8, 2010
  10. dinn13

dinn13

you have to be a troll. there is no way someone could seriously write what you just did. or maybe i'm giving you too much credit and you're just a dolt

#40     Dec 8, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.