test

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Feb 21, 2004.

1. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

:D :D :D TO funny

#21     Feb 21, 2004
  2. LMAO!!

#22     Feb 21, 2004
  3. Should it become necessary to administer corporal punishment to Candle (a la Jack Nicholson) I may have to disappear for a period of time to avoid prosecution. Do not be alarmed, I will simply travel to the Napa Valley for a long vacation. If needed, you can always contact me at the Petite Auberge in Rutherford CA. Osama, If you are reading this you son-of-a gun, I have purchased a new set of Ping clubs and I will be actively looking for you, you camel riding bastard. Best Regards, Steve46

#23     Feb 21, 2004
  4. I will be opening up a bottle of a fine collectable to celebrate. I hate to talk about personal profit in case this story is true.....as it is very important to a lot of people that osama bin laden is captured for many more important reasons than profit.....

Screaming Eagle Napa Cabernet Sauvignon 1999

Michael B.

and Steve you are invited...you are one funny dude

#24     Feb 21, 2004
  5. stop please... LOL i cant take it.. :p :p

#25     Feb 21, 2004
  6. it made the drudge report also. we could see a market reaction on this.

PAPER: Bin Laden 'surrounded'...

#26     Feb 21, 2004
  7. In the true spirit of confederate general Randolph McClellan (inventor of the totally and incredibly worthless McClellan Indicator) I intend to fade the up move if in fact Osama (that camel riding bastard) is found and captured alive.

P.S. Joking aside, I intend to fade any up move. Best to all. Steve46

#27     Feb 21, 2004
  8. whoa.. dude pour me a taste too.. you pretentious fool! :)

#28     Feb 21, 2004
  9. Beer for you longshot.....

#29     Feb 21, 2004
  10. :(

:)

#30     Feb 21, 2004