tesla storage option will blow out next quarter?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ggelitetrader000, Jul 30, 2020.

1. ironchef

ironchef

We do that every time we fly on a commercial jet. Landing, take off, on route are now mostly done by autopilot. Pilots' function are mainly monitoring anomalies. In the future I suspect autos will be similar.

Think of machines as servants, not masters. Nowadays I use adaptive cruise control for stop and go LA traffic, less tiring when commute.

Take care.

#21     Jul 31, 2020
    BlueWaterSailor likes this.
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

Computers are meant to assist, not take over. The ones who are bedazzled by the beauty of technology "doing it all" are the ones who get burned, or bitch if they don't.

#22     Jul 31, 2020
  3. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Sounds good, I'll just let you have a computer "assist" you with your life since you don't know what to do with it when you can't figure out how to drive properly.

I'm fine with driving myself since I have something called a mind that is connected to a brain that sensibly tells me what to do through a thing called common sense. You have fun allowing a computer to drive you since aparrantly you don't have the sense to drive on your own

#23     Jul 31, 2020
  4. ironchef

ironchef

Not worth getting upset sir. In the grand scheme of things, this is minor.

Take care.

#24     Jul 31, 2020
    BlueWaterSailor likes this.
  5. Oh, no upset involved; just an opportunity for me to amuse myself at his expense, and an improvement in my noise-to-signal ratio when reading ET. But I appreciate the good wishes, @ironchef!

#25     Jul 31, 2020
    ironchef likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

That simply is not true.

#26     Aug 1, 2020
    ironchef likes this.
  7. the thread was really how tesla going to do next quarter.
    i will put a cap on argument saying, AI is not prime any time soon to make a life altering decision. It can be used for noncritical application but not for application where people's life can depend like self driving.

#27     Aug 1, 2020
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Assume much.

#28     Aug 1, 2020
  9. ironchef

ironchef

Yes, those Germans, they like driving fast cars on the autobahn too. :D

#29     Aug 1, 2020
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Might be why Airbus is ending production of A380 next year. Pilots winging it. :)

#30     Aug 1, 2020