Tesla Crashes 12% On S&P Snub While Analysts Question Profitability, Demand And Liquidity

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Bugsy, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Bugsy

Bugsy

TimtheEnchanter likes this.
  2. The analyst at Bernstein called Tesla’s valuation “ mind - boggling “.

3. RedDuke

RedDuke

It was not mind blowing, it was insanity. Monday after the split at its peak, TESLA probably was worth more than all other car companies combined. But true believers were insisting on 1/2 trillion as fair valuation, the argument was, that we mere mortal do not understand that TESLA is not a car company, and therefore valuation was warranted.

gowthamn, KCalhoun and Relentless like this.
  4. i traded on it. been short tesla for the past week amd half right into the split. you increase the # of shares you increase supply of shares.

12% isnt even a crash yet. just wait until china threatens to boot them due to the satellite company or trumps dumbass

Real Money likes this.
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

hahahahahahahaha

taowave and destriero like this.
  6. S2007S

S2007S

I posted that valuation awareness dozens of times on the rally higher. Its still valued at extreme valuations but the herd will still buy. Im sure it runs back up to 425-450 on battery day hype.

7. Poljot

Poljot

The blow-off top on the daily chart looked like a SpaceX Falcon 9.

8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

9. Millionaire

Millionaire

How can this be happening :(

TSLA was supposed to go back up to $2500 after the split, not down to $250 :mad:

10. S2007S

S2007S

Just proof to the fools who think stocks only go up. Here is a lesson learned that all stocks eventually come plummeting down.

Tesla had its worst single day loss in its history.

No one saw this coming. I dont care how many people think they can read charts and follow trends.

Tesla falls 21%, worst single-day loss in its history
    PUBLISHED TUE, SEP 8 20206:32 AM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/08/tes...t-in-premarket-trading-after-sp-500-snub.html

#10     Sep 8, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.