Tesla 2020

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by nursebee, Jan 5, 2020.

1. nursebee

nursebee

I am not sure they will produce 14 M cars, I just stopped doing the math when the 10% of current world market is reached.

While price wise I can see how others call the cars luxury, from a comfort level they are quite different, I would say they add value to mid market cars, function at a performance car level.

Even if their limit were to be 3M, if valued in the market as a growth tech company the potential market cap is good.

#31     Jan 12, 2020
  2. nursebee

nursebee

OK, this comes from someone in Germany, seems to have a better finance background. I found it interesting that they thought model 3 growth would not happen from here. aa3.png

Someone else said margin should improve over time and this model generally shows that.

#32     Jan 12, 2020
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I don't get why they picked Berlin for the next factory? The Chinese worked 24/7 on their factory, try that with German labor laws. So it will take 2 years to build it. Not to mention the cost of the factory labou, compared to East Europe. The obvious choice would have been Poland close to the German border with their cheap labor force. Szczecin is only 100 miles from Berlin with a port. Or maybe somewhere in the Czech Republic.

#33     Jan 12, 2020
  4. nursebee

nursebee

5. nursebee

nursebee

6. nursebee

nursebee

Paging Dancer Darvas, your next box is ready for pick up!

#36     Jan 13, 2020
  7. nursebee

nursebee

#37     Jan 13, 2020
    kmiklas likes this.
  8. kmiklas

kmiklas

So who thinks Tesla is going to 10,000 per share? Maybe $20,000 per?

Hell, let's take it to $100,000 per share. More than Berkshire Hathaway.

Actually, I think that TSLA is worth more than the GDP of the Earth... and the Moon... and Mars...

teslateslateslateslateslateslaTeslaTeslaTESLATESLATESLA!!!!!!!

#38     Jan 13, 2020
    Axon and Amun Ra like this.
  9. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

So...none of the fan boys are going to factor in a recession and what that will do to TSLA? A recession will cause a dip in sales which will cause panic which will destroy the stock.

If Trump gets re elected, I think he can hold off the recession for another 4 years. If Biden wins, TSLA will go below $100 by July 2023. Maybe lower.

#39     Jan 13, 2020
  10. nursebee

nursebee

#40     Jan 13, 2020