?Terrorists don’t kill for their religion. It’s something else entirely

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by OddTrader, Aug 4, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

2. kandlekid

kandlekid

But don't Islamic terrorists say "Allahu Akbar" before detonating their suicide vests ? Why not "This is for my family" or "I hate your country and people". Why "Allahu Akbar" ?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  3. Obviously, your comprehension ability is far beyond my comprehension ability.

4. kandlekid

kandlekid

QED.

5. Your IQ, too!

6. Humpy

Humpy

Some cultures won't take an affront or insult lightly. It used to be that way in Europe but we got over it and just shrugged it off rather than challenging him to a duel.

7. kandlekid

kandlekid

Thanks, but I had to google it :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  8. kandlekid

kandlekid

Well, the insult for Islamic terrorists is merely that we exist. That's enough for them to want to kill us.

9. Humpy

Humpy

They have very aggressive leaders who drum it into the children from an early age.
    It is now a crime to preach hatred and violence in the UK.
    One notable, Abu Hamsa was even deported to the US by our wet politicians. Their courage levels are very low generally.
    I wonder just how many get charged and imprisoned for the Charlotteville fracas ?

10. When driving home tonight listening to radio talking about nowadays truth can be manipulated to a fairly confusing level historically.

A hypothetical example would be just like saying that (my paraphrase) Obama is actually a female and Michelle a male, and they got married staying together because they want to cover up that they both are gays.

And, many people against Obama would still believe that saying is true, and spread the news. :D

#10     Aug 16, 2017