Terrorist attack in Madrid, Spain! Heads up!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Mar 11, 2004.

1. maxpi

maxpi

The Basques economy is based on sheep. Spain and France should get together, load up the machine gun on a C130 and vaporize every herd of sheep including the sheep herder, the dogs, etc. until the Basques are starving and asking for aid from the US/UN. Then they could negotiate something. This has gone on a long time.

Max

#51     Mar 11, 2004
  2. I wonder why this site seems to attract such a preponderence of lunatics and shut-ins. I'd say more, but I have to run as I'm expected back on the Planet Earth. No doubt, however, you'll be scribing another extremely witty and insightful missive as soon as your computer privileges are restored by Nurse Cratchet. Ta ta, fruitcake.

#52     Mar 11, 2004
  3. Diode

Diode

I did you the courtesy of scanning the 41 posts you have made to ET before I insulted you. Posts about various conspiracy theories: 41. Posts about trading: 0.

The arguments presented by you and the web sites you've linked are as follows:

1. The building fell straight down, like a controlled demolition.

It is almost impossible for a tall building to collapse in any other way. You could blow out all the supports on one side and the building would still collapse straight down rather than falling to one side. There is not enough time for the asymmetric forces to impart any lateral motion to the upper part of the building. This is physics.

2. The building was not hit by a plane... It is commonly believed that "ancillary damage" from the collapses of the Twin Towers led to the collapse of WTC 7. In fact Building 7 was separated from the North Tower by Building 6 and Vesey Street. A photograph of its north facade taken in the afternoon shows isolated small fires, and not even a single window was broken.

Idiot. A photo on your "scientific" site shows a three-story hole in the SOUTH facade of 7 WTC (the side which faced the twin towers) with a fire raging inside. The amount of "ancillary damage" was huge and spread over many blocks.

Anyway, nothing I or anyone says will keep you from believing whatever you want to believe, so carry on. By the way, how's your trading going today?

#53     Mar 11, 2004
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

15:24 Reuters reports purported Qaeda letter claims Spain bombings -- London Al-Quds Al-Arabi Paper

start buying them up boyzz....

#54     Mar 11, 2004
  5. Pabst

Pabst

It's saying a lot but even by the fucked up standards on ET, Messer is the stupidest fuckhead here.

#55     Mar 11, 2004
  6. Have we forgotten nearly 200 are dead????

I lived in Madrid for a year and go back every year to visit friends.... friends who commute into Atocha every day and friends I still have not heard from if they are OK or not.

Please, some respect for the dead/missing and their families would be greatly appreciated. :(

#56     Mar 11, 2004
  7. Stick to the facts asshole. Again, if you cannot read, do shut the fuck up.

All my posts (besides one unrelated to 9/11) are in chit chat.

Chit Chat has been created for non trading chit chat AND removed form appearing in the main for such reason.

Unless you are blind compare damages http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/wtc7.html
    do point the gaping hole

vs still standing with far greater damage,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Conspiracy theories? it's your call not mine. Present the facts draw your own conclusions, or stick your pinhead in the sand.

Review the video clips again.

#57     Mar 11, 2004
  8. Diode

Diode

Don't take criticism well, do you?

The buildings in your photos didn't have tens of thousands of gallons of diesel fuel stored in them.

How did your trading go today?

#58     Mar 11, 2004
  9. According to that al-Qaida letter it looks like 1). New York may be next; 2). They are serious.

Have any idea what "Winds of Black Death" is?

Sounds like a Stephen King novel.

I tried saying that 20 times real fast... results were horrible.

Sam

#59     Mar 11, 2004
  10. Gee... and I thought I was the "stupidest fuckhead here."

Well, wuddahyah know.

Sam

#60     Mar 11, 2004