Terrorist attack in Madrid, Spain! Heads up!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Perhaps the stupidest post of the year to date. Kudos.

#31     Mar 11, 2004
  2. George Soros is right. Bush is a "threat to the civilized world."

No wonder Soros is speculating against the USD.

#32     Mar 11, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

ETA has never been Bush's problem...

#33     Mar 11, 2004
  4. This thread is in the Trading Forum because . . .

:confused:

#34     Mar 11, 2004
  5. 186 confirmed, 1000+ injured. wow ... Simply sad. No words can express it. My prayers go out to the families.

#35     Mar 11, 2004
  6. Looks like now ALL terrorism is Bush's problem.

He is the one taking on "Evil" ... to destroy it from off the planet, remember?

Yet there are more murders gone unsolved in South Central L.A. each year than have died in Iraq combined since the war started.

What is Bush doing about that? Nothing.

Bush, if you're reading this, pls stop sending me junk re-election mail with "Friend" crossed out and my added instead.

Sam

#36     Mar 11, 2004
  7. Impeaching Bush would probably do more good than your prayers.

Sam

#37     Mar 11, 2004
  8. Because ongoing terrorist attacks like these shake up financial markets that in turn effect elite traders like us.

Look, the Dow Jones is CRASHING.

Sam

#38     Mar 11, 2004

9. Obviously. International terrorism is clearly Bush's fault. Didn't you all witness the great strides made by his predecessor with regard to making the world safer? Why WOULDN'T we want to give nuclear technology to North Korea?

Maybe we can get terrorists together and create a dialog with them to figure out why they are so darn mean. The U.N. can moderate.

#39     Mar 11, 2004
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

They are saying that, but in the past they have always called in warnings before hand and they have always claimed credit.

#40     Mar 11, 2004