Terrorism

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Comanche, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Is it just me or does it seem like something is about to go down? Headlines the last 2 days (multiple) are talking about "gut" feelings and new videos and now strength back to pre-911 numbers.

The most talk about this in years. You think the gov knows anything and is trying to cover their ass by these statements?

WTF??

2. I said the same thing to one of my co workers today. Hope I'm just wrong (wouldn't be the first time).

3. unfortunately its the best way for the government to get attention off the corrupt administration..

Keep the people in FEAR and they will not speak up

4. My motto.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. George is the prez, let him do his job. In the meantime stay informed, in case the leader can't do his job, be ready to step up to the plate and take care of yourself. What else can you do?

5. Yeah right like Bush isn't getting blasted 24/7 by every media outlet in the country. EqtTrdr you are one simple son of a bitch. If we do have a terrorist incident, you and the rest of the moon bat media inspired brainwashed tards will be in here calling it a Bush Conspiracy. And no, before you call me a Bush apologist, I am not and I didn't vote for him. Maybe someday when you wake to the morning news of a terrorist attack at a public place in your hometown, you will finally realize how serious the threat is.

6. How convenient for the Dems just to blame Bush and not have any solutions of their own (other than to raise the white flag).