Terror attack London as Muslims shout allahu akhbar and behead soldier on streets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 22, 2013.

1. lol . . . you're a funny guy , luke.:).

#21     May 23, 2013
  2. kandlekid

kandlekid

Remember, Islam is a religion of peace.

Funny, I know a lot of Muslims that are really great people. They wouldn't hurt a fly. The problem is that their religion says otherwise. Islam is not a religion of peace. Never was, never will be. Many Muslims however, may be (people of peace, despite their religion). Allah (G-d), please find and protect your people of peace, be they Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist ...

#22     May 23, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sure, put the same security around the whole country (body scanners and the like) and we'll be just fine. Other gun free zones that don't have security to check for weapons - like schools and the like - have to rely on the stupidity of laws to prevent criminals from bringing weapons, which clearly doesn't work.

#23     May 23, 2013
  4. mgrund

mgrund

what about my stanley knife? Is that still legal?

#24     May 23, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL. That was funny.

Did you ever see the Soylent Green movie? That was the point. You couldn't tell what you were eating. Ribs, toes, brains, mana from Heaven. It was all just green slime. Make it into a burger, a meatloaf, or just a blob on your plate, whatever. Nobody knew what it was but the government. That's probably why I don't eat my greens like I'm supposed to now! :D

#25     May 23, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I remember that movie, Charleston Heston, right?

#26     May 23, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

That's the guy. We could use Charleston today to put some of these anti-gun liberals in their place.

#27     May 23, 2013