Terra Luna price predicted to go to $142.85 by 2022 according to Government Capital

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Trader Curt, May 26, 2022.

1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

The time is now...

Terra (LUNA) Price Prediction
    [​IMG]
    beginner
    Annie IzockeyMay 26, 20224 m
    Terra (LUNA) is one of the most actively developing cryptocurrencies that took the crypto world by storm last year. In particular, on December 27, 2021, it reached an all-time high of $103.03. Such an impressive performance helped the network to attract crypto investors’ attention worldwide. In this article, we take a look at LUNA’s performance and discuss its future trading opportunities.

Terra Overview
    TERRA Price $0.00019
    Price Change 24h 17.70%
    Price Change 7d -0.48%
    LUNA Market cap $1,214,853,607.28
    Circulating Supply 6,536,396,903,498 LUNA
    Trading Volume $779,720,448.45
    All time high $119.18
    All time low $0.000017
    The Terra project was first announced at the beginning of 2018 as a universal payment system that should make cryptocurrency convenient for everyday use. Terra’s mainnet was launched in April, 2019.

The main idea of the platform is to create a decentralized network for fast and scalable settlements linked to stable currencies. It is worth noting that the developers approached this problem in a very non-standard way and managed to overcome the key disadvantages of existing stablecoins: centralization, low scalability, and unstable exchange rates.

Working on the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, Terra brings self-stabilizing stablecoins to the market through its programmable infrastructure and maintains stablecoins’ value on the network by regulating their number. This process allows the coins to remain pegged to the underlying assets. The network uses a flexible and effective monetarily oriented approach to solve stability and economic problems.

[​IMG]
    Read also: What is Terra (LUNA)?

Being the Terra network’s native token, LUNA is used for staking, network security, and governance voting. The Terra team aims to create a global payment network with low fees and without the barriers imposed by national borders.

Terra (LUNA) Price Prediction 2022-2030
    Many traders and analysts consider this project quite promising and predict that it could show significant price growth. However, no one knows for sure how LUNA will actually perform. Many factors may affect a coin’s price performance.

In the next eight years, the Terra cryptocurrency could attract more attention from investors. As a consequence, the asset’s price is expected to rise. The Terra (LUNA) community may attract users and marketers by certain cooperation with other projects and start-ups. It is expected that by 2030, the XLM price might be around $1,800.

Terra Price Predictions for 2022 by Experts
    Many crypto analysts consider Terra a very compelling cryptocurrency. Firstly, it has great potential and ambitions as a means of exchange and payment. Secondly, it has already entered the top 10 leading cryptocurrencies, and this achievement cannot go unnoticed by crypto market participants.

If you intend to buy some LUNA coins, an instant crypto exchange Changelly is the perfect option. Our platform offers you a way to exchange LUNA and more than 200+ other digital assets swiftly and safely.

WalletInvestor
    WalletInvestor’s experts believe that by 2023, the Terra cryptocurrency’s exchange rate could gradually decrease after the upward trend in 2022. By the middle of 2022, LUNA’s price may touch a level of $170.

Government Capital
    According to the forecast by the Government Capital crypto analytical source, LUNA’s value may strive to surpass the $120.25 mark in the middle of 2022. By the end of July, the Terra (LUNA) exchange rate could be fixed at $123.47. By the end of 2022, the coin’s lowest price might be $142.85, and the maximum value might touch the $164.57 level.

TradingBeasts
    Following TradingBeast’s prediction, in 2022, LUNA’s price might not change significantly and might reach only $143.56. The coin could experience gradual growth. In 2023, the price per LUNA crypto token could be $154.52. In 2024, the digital asset might be worth more than $200.

Wanna see more content like this? Subscribe to Changelly’s newsletter to get weekly crypto news round-ups, price predictions, and information on the latest trends directly in your inbox!

johnarb likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2022-5-26_21-45-9.jpeg upload_2022-5-26_21-45-22.jpeg

Most likely, the articles are written
    by Terra Luna investors who have lost
    billions and billions of dollars.
    and they did not cut loss early enough.
    and they are still holding and hoping ..... to see the number $142.85

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

I have millions of Luna tokens and as of today they no longer can be traded.

4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Kraken my friend, Kraken....

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

It is stuck in Kucoin.

6. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Why? You can't transfer?

7. Shilling bags that openly?
    After the massive scam they've just done?

Listen to RedDuke, stuck tokens that can't be traded.
    I wouldn't touch it with a stick.

jys78 likes this.
  8. Ed48

Ed48

On the other hand, if all these experts are predicting that it will go from $0.00019 to over $100, you'd only need to invest $2 to make $1m.

If I invest $2000 I'll become a billionaire. :)

Trader Curt and guest_trader_1 like this.
  9. zghorner

zghorner

expert shills looking to pump a turd so their masters can unload their bags to retail nincompoops.

jys78 and guest_trader_1 like this.
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

in theory I should get a swap at 10% tomorrow, what ever it means. I will report here :D they essentially stole 90% of my tokens. Gotta love crypto, and no consequences.

#10     May 26, 2022
    guest_trader_1 likes this.