Teresa Lo

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bonaqua, Mar 14, 2002.

1. sabena

sabena

Have any of you seen a track record of this Lady.....?

#61     Apr 9, 2002
  2. I don't think there is a formal track record, but she's worth paying attention to.

#62     Apr 10, 2002
  3. Teresa Lo ''generally trades for only an hour and a half into the day''[no doubt 1.5 hours from regular market open Bonaqua] .Candletrader,she is an attractive preschool mom that trades at home!**********************She was wise enough to admit in one weekend she turned a $ 100,000 account into $10-''wasnt good about money management at the time.'':cool: ''When Supertraders meet Kryptonite'' Traderspress*********************Bonaqua,you only risk postage on these books;you write english well. It's a good risk reward ratio.:) I'm talking about the book,not that titanic[deadly] trade size or titanic size leverage.:mad:

#63     Apr 11, 2002
  4. Bonaqua

Bonaqua Guest

"murray t turtle,nickname,not an alias"... ;-)
    Thank you for your reading tips!

3dog, pls check your Elite private message. Thx

Thank all of you for your comments!

#64     Apr 12, 2002
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

your email receiver is not turn on but here is what I told another guy and he thanked me for that, first read the free resources, plenty of them on the site, read the free book www.trendVUE.com/learning/rtp.php look around the site and take $10 intro offer, check out free saturday class

#65     Apr 12, 2002