Teresa Lo

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bonaqua, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Dearest Brother Tony,

Barbara Simon was interviewed in Chapter 11 of The Guts & Glory of Day Trading. Teresa Lo was interviewed in Chapter 2 of that same book.

Barbara Simon was / is a techno-fundamentalist trader, who prefers swings with sleeper stocks. She stresses that a trader should study 5 years worth of a company's fundamental data before putting money into it.

I do not think Teresa places such a reliance on fundamental analysis... which puts me firmly in Teresa's camp.

With brotherly regards,
    Candle

#51     Mar 17, 2002
  2. Don't get too excited Candle. I got on Ms Lo's mailing list and every morning I would get an URL sent to me for her market analysis. Just when I got down to the interesting bits it would then tell me that a subscription was required to read the rest. This lady is a real teaser and might be a very frustrating date.

#52     Mar 17, 2002
  3. Brother Dufferdon,

I have a calming influence on even the most teasing of females... their path to enlightenment will inevitably be guided by the Candle, sooner or later...

Love,
    Candle

#53     Mar 17, 2002
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

#54     Mar 17, 2002
  5. Jeffo

Jeffo

Barbara Simon = Jenna, I believe she ran the Market Gems thread

#55     Mar 17, 2002
  6. I got this out of "The amazing life of Jesse Livermore"

Livermore noticed that novices never asked the simple questions:

"Why have you chosen me to give this priceless advice?"

"If you have this information, then why aren't you rich?"

#56     Mar 17, 2002
  7. Babak

Babak

#57     Apr 9, 2002
  8. Jeffo

Jeffo

Over 8000 messages, she must be busy.

#58     Apr 9, 2002
  9. I doubt this chick trades, unless she has a whole bunch of assistants.

#59     Apr 9, 2002
  10. limbo

limbo

Seriously folks I'd much prefer to be in J Lo's room. With all due respect Candle why do you talk with the affectation?

#60     Apr 9, 2002