Teresa Lo

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bonaqua, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Darkhorse
    You will never ever in a million years get the last word with Gto69. Many good men have tried.

#31     Mar 16, 2002
  2. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

guess we need "better" men...:-B

#32     Mar 16, 2002

3. It has nothing to do with the ongoing search for knowledge. I am learning and growing and conducting ongoing research over time, yes, and i talk shop with other traders i know who i am lucky to count as friends.

Your question, would i want to go 'hand in hand' w/ PTJ, Sperandeo etc. implied that I would be seeking them out as leaders to follow. There is a significant difference between a colleague with whom you share information and a crutch you lean on for support. I don't know about you, but I don't consider it necessary to pay someone money for their opinion, and while I am open to new knowledge and concepts I am no longer engaged in a search for the holy grail or the missing link to profitability, as so many traders are now and will be in future for the duration of their careers.

#33     Mar 16, 2002

4. easyrider: if that's true, i guess it's a good thing i couldn't possibly care less about last words or what he thinks of me.

p.s. actually, anybody can get the last word in with Geeto69- just make your reply and then add to him your 'ignore' list immediately thereafter :D

#34     Mar 16, 2002
  5. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

why do you "talk shop" with your trading buddies implying serious discussion, but would squander a priceless and rare opportunity with legendary trader like Sperandeo wishing only to "have a beer"? are your buddies that good? :confused:

#35     Mar 16, 2002

6. LOL it really is important to you, isn't it? Winning the thread I mean, even if you have to nitpick in the most annoying way possible to keep the debate going?

I would take another minute to come up with a reply, except I suddenly just remembered I have a life.

bye-bye

#36     Mar 16, 2002
  7. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

yes

#37     Mar 16, 2002
  8. Jeffo

Jeffo

I remember reading some of her market commentary during the runup after Sep. She seemed to be always trying to call exhaustion gaps, 2B tops etc. which seemed to go against some of what she preaches. Then she made fun of people who buy breakouts and seems to be afraid of them herself. It almost seems like she missed a lot of the breakout bull moves but then at the top said, "Ha, that's what you get for buying breakouts." She seems to be biased to the bear side but does indeed seem to be a very sharp gal.

#38     Mar 16, 2002
  9. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

:D Guys this is more like it :)
    LOL !

#39     Mar 16, 2002
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

it just mean her friends are quicker than her rival in posting.

#40     Mar 16, 2002