Teresa Lo

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bonaqua, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Bonaqua

Bonaqua Guest

Thank you very much for your answers! As I browsed through the internet pages, her views, opinions, thinking, seems very congenially for me. Thank you very much againg! :)

#11     Mar 15, 2002
  2. TonyOz

TonyOz

I had the pleasure of having dinner with Linda Raschke, Mark Cook, Gary Anderson, Alan Farley, Chris Terry, Steve Moebius and Teresa Lo at the first Expo in NYC.

This was definitely a great table to be at. Teresa is for real! She is one sharp gal who lives in one of my favorite cities in the world, and she happens to be very good looking as well. I think Candletrader will definitely like her <g>

There was some controversy on the SI boards where she was attacked and made her services free as a result. I don't remember the entire thing as I did not actually read it. I heard about it from other traders. Maybe Brandon knows more about it and can share with us.

In any case, she was a real trader when I met her, and if nothing has changed over the last two years, she is probably still trading.

Hope this helps,

Tony

#12     Mar 16, 2002
  3. cartm

cartm

she has a book out on trading, i think its 140 bucks anyone read it any good thanks

#13     Mar 16, 2002
  4. Bonaqua

Bonaqua Guest

Thank you very much for you commentary Tony:)

But excuse me, what is it that SI board?:confused:

B.

#14     Mar 16, 2002
  5. gaj

gaj

check out this SI board: http://www.siliconinvestor.com/stocktalk/subject.gsp?subjectid=36945

the problem a few months back...one of the paying sites (a person who many know) started trashing teresa for unfounded reasons, probably jealousy...i believe that there were even DOS (denial of service) attacks launched on teresa's server by this person or someone affiliated with them?

teresa handled herself with extreme class through the whole ordeal.

and trading, she's the real deal and very nice to boot.

- bob gaj

#15     Mar 16, 2002
  6. #16     Mar 16, 2002
  7. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

I did not read the book and I don't know her.
    But this unanimity is touching :D

I am really surprised. First thread ever noone came to trash him/her. That's reason enough to check it out I guess. The HardRightEdge info is useless though. I guess a real trial in the chat room is needed. I won't do it though. I am only reacting to the unanimity, it is too rare and weird to leave it not mentioned.

#18     Mar 16, 2002

8. Does that make me a meanie for breaking the circle by mentioning that I will never, ever understand why anyone who can actually make good money trading would go to all the pain in the ass hassle of promoting themselves with books and websites and newsletters, taking credit card payments, putting up with stupid questions from yahoos, schlepping around the country for seminars, on and on and on....the numbers just don't add up, and puhleeeze don't gimme that crap about "they love to teach for the joy of sharing knowledge with their fellow man." Give....me....a....break....

#19     Mar 16, 2002
  9. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

it's called making even MORE money you idiot. has it ever occurred to you that perhaps several revenue sources are better than one? duh

#20     Mar 16, 2002