Teresa Lo?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by steve46, May 2, 2003.

1. Candle,

So is my dog but I wouldn't want to bang her.

Love your website, can I trade at your location?

I want to be banging hookers and making tons of cash!!!

#51     May 12, 2003
  2. Omar...

1) Omar, if you find your dog hot, you got a problem dude...

2) Omar, sorry, its shared rented premises... no go amigo!

3) If you wanna bang a hooker, you'll find plenty of liberated out of work bitches in Iraq... I am sure they will welcome you out there, Omar...

God Bless America and may the liberation of the oppressed continue,
    Candle

#52     May 12, 2003
  3. heartky

heartky

I am a former user of her website. You nailed the arrogant part.
    She has now joined up with a younger male partner. Their new website is called "WealthCop". "Pete" plays straight man to her routines so as not to overshadow her highness. She starts with a Core portfolio of 4 ETFs which are rebalanced monthly according to a proprietary formula. Then there is a Satellite Portfolio of 6 ETFs that are rebalanced weekly. I divided my investment into two equal parts. One which followed her initial allocation and one which did all the weekly and monthly rebalancing. Guess what, the initial portfolio out-performed the weekly and monthly razzle dazzle with less effort. The coup de tat was when I dared to ask a question as to whether or not she had any thoughts about a taxable portfolio outside an IRA i.e. one that needed after tax returns since her returns were running about 7% (pre-tax) based on theoretical backtesting. She became irate at this question which dared to doubt the one size fits all model. Good night and good luck! She never answered the question except to say some choice words with hubris that made arrogance sound like a compliment.

#53     Nov 4, 2012
  4. WD40

WD40

no surprises on the straight portfolio performance: during a bull run, every idiot is a genius. no guru is required.

#54     Nov 4, 2012
  5. WD40

WD40

we always try to make money the easy way; nobody is stupid enough to put in more effort to make less money.

this is no different in trader/vendor.

if a trader can make easy money in trading than vending, he would focus his energy on trading

if a trader can make more money in vending than trading, he would focus his energy on vending.

#55     Nov 4, 2012