Teresa Lo?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by steve46, May 2, 2003.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

I like your web site, you plan to update it anytime soon?

#21     May 7, 2003
  2. nkhoi,

I like his site also...but I already thought it was updated (its new) in comparison to the old look several years ago.

Mao...post more about the Emini Futures and I'll surely spend more time at your site.

NihabaAshi

#22     May 7, 2003
  3. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Hmm ...... I guess all those mansions up in lake forest and the north shore of chicago just spontaneously appeared ?

I suppose I just need to accept her view as gospel and give up now. I mean, read her resume: she must be smarter than us right ? Too bad she cant read our resumes ....

Hang on while I tell Leo Melamed, Jack Sandner, Larrry Rosenburg and all the other people I worked with in Chicago to give up their mansions and holdings and to immediately stop all trading because, Teresa says they cant make a living.

I will keep her quote in mind as I stroll along the beach tonight outside my house .....

#23     May 7, 2003
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

I speak from memory, yes the new site looking good. The site, in case anyone get curious http://maoxian.com/

#24     May 7, 2003
  5. You are off your rocker. Unless she has a stellar body I do not see anything special about her.

#25     May 7, 2003
  6. Once you try oriental , you will understand .
    Walter

#26     May 7, 2003
  7. I have and I like them, just not her.

#27     May 7, 2003
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

candle likes anything that moves :D

#28     May 7, 2003
  9. Aahhh I see. My standards are pretty damn high but as I get older I am pretty sure that some restrictions may get lifted.

#29     May 7, 2003
  10. Now there's a ringing endorsement.

#30     May 7, 2003