Tensorflow / Machine Learning and Trading

Discussion in 'App Development' started by aphexcoil, Oct 4, 2017.

1. securty

securty

Hello again, Thank you. I still try to follow my project. What about the Beta version?

I try this today:

Look this is the Job..

I try to provide a terminal for trading on this website. At the same time I want to present the Market Prediction version of AlphaPy
    But I am a private person and would like to request an installation help because of a lack of programming knowledge.

So far, I had made the page easy with WordPress by displaying the terminal with inframe.

I use the following offer for the domain administration:

I have the ability to install Python app on this worker but since I've been designing the page with WordPress so far and have little programming knowledge, I can not do that. And since there is an error in the program AlphaPy, at the Exempels, I also do not manage the program itself.

Can you see it:
    Developer says: Yes, the multithreading issue has been ongoing because of the njobs> 1 issues with xgboost, Keras, etc. I apologize for the examples not working; the package dependencies have been constantly breaking the code, specifically sklearn and pandas deprecations and API changes.

I would like an installation help for the finished page with the presented result of AlphaPy Market Prediction. The analysis should be made for the open window of the user from the chart image, or it should be possible to set which course should be analyzed if this is easier.

The necessary technology should be available here. Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-25 um 17.20.03.png Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-25 um 17.20.03.png

#11     Jun 25, 2018
  2. fan27

fan27

Yes...I do have a very beta version of my product but it is not yet production ready. Also, I don't think the current version of my product will be much use to you if you have no coding experience.

Good luck!

#12     Jun 25, 2018
  3. vikasd

vikasd

I am curious how you are using TF for trading. TF - as I have learned it- simply helps build neural nets (deep learning). It is a classifier/recognizer. How are you employing this built in mechanism to enhance your trading returns?

#13     Sep 2, 2018
  4. wildchild

wildchild

TF helps streamline CNNs but it can be used for a host of ML tasks.

#14     Sep 8, 2018
  5. wildchild

wildchild

I did work with TF and PyTorch. Prefer PyTorch.

#15     Sep 8, 2018