Tensions Explode On CNBC, As Simon Hobbs Tells Cramer: "You Told People To Buy Bear S

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SteveNYC, Aug 18, 2011.

1. the1

the1

Who is the bigger idiot. Cramer or the sheeple who follow him? If you can't make your own decisions you have no business being in the markets at all. I don't feel sorry for anyone who lost their asses following Cramer, even though he's a complete buffoon.

#31     Aug 18, 2011

2. <b>NO, IT WASN'T

#32     Aug 18, 2011
  3. Yes, that's it. He did not tell you to buy hold or sell because the question wasn't about that. The question was related to having bank accounts and investment accounts in it. Don't be a putz.

#33     Aug 18, 2011
  4. Hey dipshit, on another show that week he recommended staying in the stock, and it was after the "Bear Stearns is not in trouble".

Nahhhh, BSC was in top shape!

Cramer squealing, "Bear Stearns is fine!"

#34     Aug 18, 2011
  5. <iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gUkbdjetlY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Bear Stearns is NOT in trouble"

#35     Aug 18, 2011

6. The point is that he's a pathological liar and a world class hypocrite. He tells viewers he got people out in 2008 and his current BSC story is a complete 180 from what he actually stated on the program.

#36     Aug 18, 2011
  7. That clip <b>is exactly why Jon Stewart is the moron.</b>

The question was about that and that clip was what Jon Stewart ran with, not understanding what the question was about.

Again: <b>It was not a recommendation.</b>

#37     Aug 18, 2011
  8. If you haven't guessed... I am not Jon Stewart. I watched Cramer all that week and personally witnessed him reco the stock when a caller stated, "should I hold (THE MOTHER FUCKING SHARES) or sell". Sell what...? His account at BSC perhaps?

"BSC is fine"
    "BSC is not in trouble"

The Jon Stewart as straw man doesn't hold water.

#38     Aug 18, 2011
  9. I refuse to believe someone is this fucking retarded. Some retail joe sixpack asked him if bsc is fine, do you really think cramer's answer meant the stock is not ok but if you have a few millions it's ok to put it in their wealth management?

The guy clearly asked him how's the bsc stock, and his answer is it's fine.

It's amazing all those talking fucktards on cnbc can say this bullshit with a straight face. It's only after bsc collapsed did cramer came up with this bs explanation.

And what's your hardon with jon stewart? he wasnt the only one calling out cramer's bullshit, pretty much everyone except the cnbc morons did.

#39     Aug 19, 2011
  10. atticus, you are not my hero anymore :(

#40     Aug 19, 2011