Tennessee moves to allow guns in public buildings: KnoxNews

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 21, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

TN moves to allow guns in public buildings
    By News Sentinel staff
    April 18, 2007
    http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/state/article/0,1406,KNS_348_5491437,00.html

NASHVILLE — In a surprise move, a House panel voted today to repeal a state law that forbids the carrying of handguns on property and buildings owned by state, county and city governments — including parks and playgrounds.

"I think the recent Virginia disaster — or catastrophe or nightmare or whatever you want to call it — has woken up a lot of people to the need for having guns available to law-abiding citizens," said Rep. Frank Niceley, R-Strawberry Plains. "I hope that is what this vote reflects."

2. yeah, good news. this may have backfired on the New World Order big time, but before you claim victory and rest remember to never underestimate the power of press propaganda.

3. achilles28

achilles28

No one is waiving the victory flag here, my friend :)

4. traderob

traderob

Bitstream,
    Just trying to follow your train of thinking. According to Elite conspiracy 'gentlemen' the Viginia tech mass murder was a Black Ops operation sponsored by the same people who did 9/11 (i.e Bush and his friends). This latest killing was so that they could pass laws restricting guns. Is that right?

5. i can't say for sure. i have not studied these shooting events that well before therefore i listen to those that have authority on the subject. all i can say is that it looks damn suspicious and i bet my bottom dollar that there's much more to it. one thing is for sure, you can write a script in advance for all of these school shootings.

lol, bush is a puppet. under clinton things were no much different.

6. traderob

traderob

Ok I have to say I can't see the slightest thing that makes them look other than what they are reported to be: a crazy with a gun and a grudge...

7. that's because you get your info or may i say your censored-info trough mainstream selective propaganda. there's tons of suspicious evidence trough students eye witnesses interviewed by alex jones and compelling testimonies by insiders and experts; dig it up. also the parallels with the columbine event speak for themselves: ask yourself why the police were told to stand down, and it is not just speculation, but multiple eyewitnesses saying it, the surviving students themselves and EMT rescuers cross-referencing each other and you know how relevant cross-referenced statemements would be in a court of law.

8. traderob

traderob

Bit
    This is the same sort of reasoning you use with 9/11. There will always be a few unexplained items or mistakes by police in any major crime scene.
    The problem is the conspiracy nuts add 2 +2 and come up with 300 CIA members and 16 aliens.
    If every piece of testimony were in perfect sync then they would say the witnesses were brainwashed or in on the evil plot. Serious advice: try to get away from these nuts you listen to, they are dangerously confused.

Take your reason for the plot. Your nutty friends think it was so the rightwing can lock up the guns. However, it is the left who are always pushing for gun control. Why doesn't your conspiracy HQ conjure up the idea that Michael Moore- famous fibbing flimmaker- was behind it. After all he is a prominent anti-gun activist?

9. bighog

bighog Guest

Rifle - You "AIM" it

Hand Gun - You "POINT" it

Hunters aim , killers point.

Anyone that wants any and or more guns in a society has a problem. They are being intellectually dishonest with themselves.

10. #10     Apr 22, 2007