Tendonitis and joint pain in hands?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Howard, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Howard

Howard

Hi all,

Update.

To be honest, my pain and discomfort in the initial period after getting this were such that I'm sure quite a few people would have gotten permanent sick leave from their job. Since I was leaving in a few months anyway, I gritted my teeth and worked through it (with a normal workweek initially and eventually back to longer hours).

I went to a physiotherapist who eventually started administrating shock wave therapy.

By Christmas, I was feeling a BIT better and slowly started introducing a bit of weight training again. Also, over the holiday, I didn't have much computer time.

So, I was positive enough to think I was recovered.

But now that I'm back at the computer and am working long hours again, I find that the discomfort is back. Not nearly as bad as it was initially, but bad enough that I'm worried.

Need to see if there's a way to adress this and get completely well.

I'm strong and fit guy, so it's really annoying to be having these pains.

Howard

#21     Jan 24, 2020
  2. easymon1

easymon1

#22     Jan 24, 2020
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I love my chair. No complaints. It's so much better than my old one!

Here's the one I got.

#23     Jan 25, 2020
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I have not tried it but I'd be wary as a 'natural' calendula extract tablet "Dololed" I found great got in the newspapers here just after when a University found it contained a little added Diclofenac :)

Oh well, I still use the ones I have occasionally but as Doclofenac not calendula extract.

Personally I'd get a single intramuscular injection of Betamethasone from your doctor which should alleviate acute tendon pain completely and work out how to stop it getting strained again through posture, changing your mouse (never use the trackpad for long) and of course a diet focused on lowering inflammation.

#24     Jun 18, 2020
  5. I have the same problems and I look everywhere for remedies and reviews that could take the pain and I saw a few forums about Kratom and it made me think. People wrote that consuming small doses of kratom daily would get rid of any pain even if you have an acute chronic illness. There was even a site attached that explains all the details about kratom and how to use it correctly https://studentswithdiabetes.com/best-kratom-vendors/ but I still don't know if it's worth a try. Although I have read many good reviews, maybe someone on this forum has tried and can give some opinions, reviews? I will be very grateful.

#25     Jun 19, 2020