Ten Free Copies Of Hazlitt's 'Economics In One Lesson'

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jonnyy40, Mar 23, 2010.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

Robert "Third" Reich who hopes white males don't get the spedulus construction jobs? He isn't fit to run a lemon-aide stand.

Such studies are almost always full of question-begging and leave out crucial details. If I have to pay my janitors $15/hr instead of $10/hr, ceterus paribus, I'll be hiring fewer of them.

#11     Mar 29, 2010
  2. Just a couple of copies left.

#12     Mar 30, 2010
  3. OK,That's it.

I would still recommend that anyone else who wishes to inform themselves should read this book. (Also,please consider contributing to Peter Schiff's Senate race in Connecticut.He is the one who can take it on from Ron Paul,I feel.Even moreso than Rand Paul).

#13     Mar 30, 2010
  4. I don't have much to add, except wow Ayn Rand was not a handsome woman.

#14     Mar 30, 2010
  5. False Alarm.One person changed his/her mind after expressing a desire for the book so there is one more copy still available.

#15     Mar 31, 2010
  6. If no-one wants the last copy by this time tomorrow I'll close the deal and give one to my barber instead.Don't want to be coming back to this website if I don't have to.

#16     Mar 31, 2010
  7. Hey, I received my copy today. Thanks a bunch, looks like a good book so far.

Just curious - what promoted your act of kindness?

Blue Bull

#17     Mar 31, 2010
  8. Just got my copy yesterday. Thanks for doing this.

#18     Apr 1, 2010
  9. A few extra people responded so that makes twelve and I'll include them also_Ok,that's it.

I'm just hoping that some of the twelve will recommend the book to others and who knows where it might lead? It's crazy living in the 'modern' world and have it ruled by nonsense economics our forefathers would have laughed at.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d0nERTFo-Sk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d0nERTFo-Sk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#19     Apr 1, 2010
  10. Thank you sir! My copy arrived in the post today. Started reading it tonight after dinner. Pages 15 and 16 are already dishing up wisdom on how the actions of "special interest" groups distort the long term interests of a society... I will do my best to "pass on" your generosity, both with recommendations and with your method for friends...

I too am concerned for the state of the Union and the future it holds for my children...

Thank you again!
    BigMoose

#20     Apr 5, 2010