Ten cases thread

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ocean5, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Paddler

Paddler

Go beyond "static" Doji in terms of understanding market actions.

10 cases deal with the extreme ends of adjacent bars. They tell you the market sentiment bar to bar: long trend, short trend or no trend yet (ie continue prior trend). With this piece of tell, you assess where you are in the market sentiment: early, middle, late or over. Here, you have to strengthen your sensitivity to the relative positions of O and C of 2nd bar. They enable you to "visualize" the sequences of movements inside the 2nd bar.

You can bring in volume, volatility and overlap of 2nd bar to do a more complete assessment.

#21     Jul 16, 2012
  2. ocean5

ocean5

What is overlap of 2nd bar?WMCN after 2nd bar?

#22     Jul 16, 2012
  3. Paddler

Paddler

I mean annotation rules, start with sub-BBT.

Know on what conditions you are allowed to draw sub-BBT's RTL and LTL. Know when you have to accelerate the slopes of channel lines. Know when you fan the channel lines and when you expand them. Jack started mentioning about them about two years ago where frenchfry participated actively.

Drill them until your above quote gets into your bone.

#23     Jul 16, 2012
  4. Paddler

Paddler

Some error in original CP4. See my attached.

OK. don't disturb me now. :D

#24     Jul 16, 2012
  5. ocean5

ocean5

Could anyone explain this(in red) in other words?I dont get anything.

"Every internal except the lateral.

Both boxes are made into one bar, respectively.

This means for trading, you only have translating bars.

At this level of PA trading you fail to have a leading indicator, so insted of lagging, you switch to a leading indicator.

By doing this, then you have advance warning from volume what is going to happen in price.

Price teaches what to throw out in volume.

As you would see if you had the clue to set up a screen to watch markets, All bars begin with a red box bounding them.

A second bar with a red box surrounding it is thrown out.

If you are an efective and efficient trader, you cut back on observations during a bar up to and including all the time that the bar is NOT important. While this is going on you sweep your eyes to follow (what the charts I used to illustrate how my eyes sweep) the values where trend segments will be ending. These are other leading indicator pics that you hang on your display.
    ''

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229669&perpage=6&pagenumber=174

#25     Jul 17, 2012
  6. Paddler

Paddler

Wow...nobody understand. May be I don't understand too :D

Do you see the problem now, Jack?

#26     Jul 18, 2012