Ten cases thread

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ocean5, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

''What is it like to be in a trade at the beginning of the day?
    fill in 50 words or more:''

#11     Jul 16, 2012
  2. Paddler

Paddler

O5,

Ten-cases is the least complete set of adjacent bars' formations. There are no other possible ways.

Use it to annotate sub-BBT channels bar by bar EOB basis with certainty you can never get wrong about the right side of the market. With sub-BBT, you can build BBT and then Tape, etc.

I have shown you some common Sub-BBT annotations with the ten cases on the attached picture. It is not exhaustive. Too bad that Vienna cannot see it. Her world is very small.

Think through why Jack said 2BY (two-bar-yellow) is a bar equivalent as you will then know confidently how you should annotate sub-BBT one bar at a time. It is not difficult.

Once you enjoy drawing the channels, start bringing in volume bars as your leading indicator to anticipate what will happen next. Therefore, where the market is heading to in the cycles of B2B 2R 2B and R2R 2B 2R. No PRV tool yet. Definitely not YM, OTR, nor DOM. Price-volume reationship is all you need.

Most people are stuck here. Majority are not far on the path despite years of efforts. Blame Jack. LOL :D

If you are good and do your drills and can think, you can progress to the next level where you deal at intrabar when you have to. At this stage, you use the ten-cases to do bar mutations inside every bar. Now, you can bring in PRV tool and faster fractal to help you. Hope to see you there one day.

So, you know how far back you are on your path and you have been asking advanced questions you have not acquired enough knowledge to ask adequately?

#12     Jul 16, 2012
  3. ocean5

ocean5

Este maravilla!

I`ll never let you down!

Thanks a lot!Now the chess game should folow a bit smoother.

#13     Jul 16, 2012
  4. ocean5

ocean5

Thank you for pointing this out.Yes,it was always a problem for me.when i started boxing i loved to fight first,and the theory was last.Then my trainer said, 'now that you know how to fight,it`s time to get back to classic, one-two,left-right... etc'

Yours and Tikis help,besides Jack himself was the most valuable and to the point most of the time.Thanks again!

#14     Jul 16, 2012
  5. ocean5

ocean5

One pice is missed and it`s the Holy Grail Doji.

:)

#15     Jul 16, 2012
  6. Paddler

Paddler

Start to compile a complete list of rules on creating or modifying channels.

Have a solid understanding of CP4 (clean page 4).

Internalize them with drills and be sure you can annotate on at least two nested fractals.

Doji second bar is not holy grail. It is not important in SYM, FTP, FBP, Hitch and LAT. But Doji Pass in second bar for other cases is a tell from the market. It is usually near sub-BBT's RTL prior to potential subsequent IBGS or failed bo.

#16     Jul 16, 2012
  7. Some really good posts Paddy. Serious, nice contributions past weeks

#17     Jul 16, 2012
  8. ocean5

ocean5

Hi Paddler,

I meant not a pass on doji,but Doji itself.Please look the attached.How Doji fits into the 10 cases?

#18     Jul 16, 2012
  9. ocean5

ocean5

And what do you mean by a complite list of rules?This your post:

''All you need is OOE and Volume.

Let's think backward here in knowing we have Red P3.

How do you know for sure you have Red P3?
    - Black volume Trough and then Increasing Red volume without breaking the Green bookmark.

How do you know for sure you are moving to Red P3?
    - Decreasing Black volume from Red P2.

How do you know for sure you have Red P2?
    - Red volume Peak and then Decreasing Black volume.

How do you know for sure you are moving to Red P2?
    - Increasing Red volume from Break Out of prior Black RTL.

How do you know for sure you have Break Out of prior Black RTL?
    - Red volume Trough at or near Black RTL and then Increasing Red volume. This is also a cast-in-stone Confirmation of the End of Black channel.

Similarly, to know you have a New Black FTT, you can not have Break Out of prior Black RTL. We call it Failure to Break Out. You can have Increasing or Decreasing Black volume but NOT to have Increasing Red volume.''

#19     Jul 16, 2012
  10. ocean5

ocean5

Cleen Page4

[​IMG]

#20     Jul 16, 2012