Ten cases thread

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ocean5, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

Any assistance is appreciated.Now that i know how they look like,what is in it for me?What should the OB or Harmonic,for e.g., tell me?Or is it just another statistic on a chart?Can i predict the cases or i can only react,or there is some other purpose with them?

[​IMG]

2. oh, I thought you were talking beer

Context can help a lot. Depend if it forms in an up trend or down trend and where in the trend they form.
    Can you predict them ? Maybe anticipate one depending on time of day and pace on volume that one may form soon. Or just count the cards and know whats left in the deck :)

3. ocean5

ocean5

Hi Tiki,it`s me, Riki

Maybe there is a link on ET with the 10 cases drills?Difference to count them in an up or down trend?How volume pace affects them?etc..Where can i read this?

4. Argent

Argent

What a complete and total steaming pile of shit! What happens to these patterns when the Euro changes direction? What happens when Bernanke farts? What happens when bad earnings leak? What happens when a treasury auction fares poorly? What happens when a brokerage fails?

5. ocean5

ocean5

bernanke should fart simultaneously with all feds chairmans.otherwise the 10 cases should work fine.

6. ocean5

ocean5

I always enjoyed Argent`s post in the past,to be honest.Where have you been so long?

7. Argent

Argent

Waiting for everyone to forget my "Buy Silver" recommendation.

8. ocean5

ocean5

Aaahha...

9. ocean5

ocean5

Jack,if you looking at it,why Spyder doesn`t participate anylonger?

10. ocean5

ocean5

To the point.

''FTP is flat top pennant and it has a propensity to breakout up (long)

FBP is the converse or opposite. Flat Bottom Pennant which tends to breakout down.

SYM is symmetric pennant which has a breakout that could go either way but often the sentiment (Fast STOCH) dictates the Break out.

Midday is usually depicted as CCC which stands for Congestion, Convergence and Centering(Lateral Formations).''

#10     Jul 16, 2012