Tell us how much u made from stock trading....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a7med, May 19, 2007.

1. I forgot one more thing...my long time friend has an MBA from Kellogg and works at a well known top broker with a VP title. He is a very sharp guy. Yet, in 2000, he lost over 75000 dollars when he was daytrading tech stocks.

Just something to think about...dont think of how much can be made, address how much can be lost first.

#11     May 20, 2007
  2. RL8093

RL8093

You're funny! [​IMG]

Yes, you can easily make lots of money in the markets. Please come join us ....

#12     May 20, 2007
  3. I have made a lot

#13     May 20, 2007
  4. This site IS becoming like 'Mad Money', but only because there have been a number of 'pretenders' who have signed up in '07 and start numerous threads that don't need to be started and post more than 10 times a day.

When this market eventually corrects they will the first to return to their day jobs and it won't be a minute too soon.

As far as the OP is concerned a quick look at his profile reveals his location as Bangladesh. So I am thinking his question his more a reflection of curiosity rather than rudeness or ignorance.

#14     May 20, 2007
  5. a7med

a7med

by the way r u mentally challenged.............lolz....ur statement makes me laugh

#15     May 20, 2007
  6. a7med

a7med

ppl.....come on i know nothing abt trading or commerce or business..........i just want to know if trading is worth doing to earn(although there are risks).......................and if it is then i will go ahead and learn it first.......read all the books i can get my hands on........and then do it.....

#16     May 20, 2007
  7. Search the Trader P&L threads from 2005-2007, then you'll see what people are making.

#17     May 20, 2007
  8. I think trading is one thing that can't be learned at all in books.

But no, people don't make money in trading. That's why US private equity is buying everything in sight and Goldman paid record bonuses this year.

If you are interested in trading, I suggest you just do it with a tiny amount of money to test the waters.

#18     May 20, 2007
  9. I don't make that much... but I post a lot does that count??? :confused:

#19     May 21, 2007
  10. Hey kid, 200 cheeseburgers might be a lot to you, but not to me. :D

#20     May 21, 2007