Tell me how Tech Analysis was supposed to forecast this flash-crash?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by crgarcia, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Bob111

Bob111

you are the one,who was asking to post REAL TIME TRADES. i post this call 5 minutes before market open. not even when i took the position,but 5 min in ADVANCE. let me repeat this once again-you are full of shit troll. you have doubt's? contact Barron and ask him, when i post this call and if this post was ever been modified. it's really simple.make no sense to me to have a journal, if like you said-i will modify my calls after the fact. you have to understand one thing, motherfucker-i have no interest or motivation to do that...to keep a fucking journal or proof something to anybody..i'm not selling anything to anyone, i'm not promoting my "systems" or classes..the only thing i'm trying to do is to convince one dirty mouth mutherfucker that it is possible to make money intraday and make enough for living.
    once again-contact Barron and post hes response here. and don't forget to apologize publicly,here, if he will confirm, that my post was never been modified.

#91     Oct 29, 2010
  2. Bob111

Bob111

buy IWM

#92     Oct 29, 2010
  3. Bob111

Bob111

he he he..garcia..i have video for you-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8o0vO779-k

Toodaloo motherfucker! you can suck my hairy russian nuts :p

the funniest part is that i create this "thing" for totally different purpose..it's suppose to help me create a balanced portfolio..but..turns out it can work very well on it's own..:p

pshhh..so long gay boys...garcia and failed trader

#93     Oct 29, 2010
  4. As expected you did chicken out with endless excuses.

In the new future I will tell you of a website to post real time trades, where they can't be modified after 30 minutes.
    In fact they can't be modified at all.
    We will post a review here, at ET.

Let me guess:
    You will chicken out with endless excuses, right?

Newbies:
    This is the level of immorality in Wall Street.
    They lure customers with fabricated, after-the-fact account statements signed by immoral "auditors".

#94     Oct 30, 2010
  5. Can you really afford a day off from the fryer?

#95     Oct 30, 2010
  6. Bob111

Bob111

Hey Barron! you need to be the judge.. have some respect for valuable members...can you review my two posts about buy and sell IWM,both posted @ 9:25 and confirm that they never been modified?
    if they are-then i will publicly apologize to garcia and will leave ET forever.
    but if my posts are never been altered-BAN this dirty mouth motherfucker forever..

#96     Oct 30, 2010
  7. Soon, I will post another website where real time trades can't be modified.

You are already chickening out, right?

#97     Nov 1, 2010