Tell me how much you enjoy Trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 18, 2005.

1. giannos,
    ElectricSavant doesn't even trade LOL

If he did, he wouldn't enjoy trading like some newbie who just got into this industry all giddy,

He would enjoy making MONEY.

In this industry, you are here for only one reason: money, lots of it.

Not to punch numbers all day and hit buttons "trading"

#41     Sep 19, 2005
  2. Hey...someone give that boiling pot of water to coolweb...he needs it :)

Good trading to you.

Turn your hatred into Joy...Do well with your plans.

Michael B.

#42     Sep 19, 2005
  3. Electric trades, he might not trade frequently, he still trades. He is a big picture guy, while most are focused on the next quarter, he's looking at the next quarter century. Never underestimate
    the power of compound interest and time. I figure he will be doing quite well a few years down the road!

I might add, he's modeling the road to success that a few have used to create extraordinary wealth, and I admire him for that.

#43     Sep 19, 2005
  4. And I hope you guys keep my ego in check..I am only human and truely want to share what I learn along the way...now lets get this off of me and tell me how you enjoy your trading...

I love to read about other traders and their experiences. Their inner thoughts are fuel for the fire that burns inside whether your at a successful point or not.

I know some veterans do not believe me, but if you search my name, you can find my joy for the last few years in my posts. So I am already a millionaire! not in dollars lol

Michael B.

#44     Sep 19, 2005
  5. yeah, ElectricBuzzer, after looking at your "website" it's easy to understand that using the highlight/copy/paste maneuver must be difficult for you to fathom.

fx

#45     Sep 19, 2005
  6. FXsKaLpZy,

Yeah..it sucks...lol < embarrassed > Just use the buttons there..don't read its content, until I can learn more HTML and Java Script..its a growing thing..I saw your site earlier with your girlfriend on it (she was cute). I will get proficient later rather than sooner in website design...

#46     Sep 19, 2005
    #47     Sep 19, 2005
  8. She made me take that photo off the site! I cropped it from the only digital photo I had of her being surprised at a birthday party...Please don't get her started on me again....

#48     Sep 19, 2005
  9. Oh my god I'm so Sorry about that....:p

#49     Sep 19, 2005
  10. Only married folks know the full effect of the wrath of a woman..

They are like computers when it comes to the memories of "EVERYTHING", I have done wrong...

#50     Sep 19, 2005