Tell me how much you enjoy Trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Well in that case..it's never enough :)

#91     Sep 21, 2005
  2. The different emotions that people have when they find out that my lifestyle is supported by 80% trading income is a lesson in humanity and market structure. Amazing how little people know about the business once they start to ask questions and make assumptions--not to say that i know that much. Most people try to rationalize trading with very imaginative analogies to put it mildly. But here's something not so mild, Fuck 'em. They don't matter.

I have made trading my life and my life trading. But, spinning on a large rock hurling through space kind of gives one perspective to stop and smell the roses.

#92     Sep 21, 2005
  3. ===============
    Mr & Mrs E. Savant;

Yes i enjoy trading long the strongest stocks;
    polar bear the weakest with plenty of polar bear tracks.

Occasional derivatives traded and sounds like you husband out traded me on his 1990 van, because while i got a good cash deal on my 1995 old Oldsmabile GM.

Usually older = better trade on cars.
    :cool: :cool:

Traded a check Sunday for a fillup on midgrade gas,@#76 gas station;
    $2.04 gallon, he had sold out regular @1.99, thats about as good a trade as you can get now unless you are like my neighbor & buy gas by the 100 gallon tank.

#93     Nov 21, 2005
  4. Cheese

Cheese

I've got the same answer again. That would be a sensation of having your arsehole burnt. Not appealing, really.

Trading.
    How do I feel?
    Contentment.
    :)

#94     Nov 21, 2005
  5. Well i love trading and when every i have traded on my retail account i fell i have a dream come true sitting on the computer
    buy sell buy sell
    IT ha been a while i have not traded and i am preety soon going to join a prop firm but now i feel a litt bit uneasy wht if i dont make blah blah blah
    May be i am just down right now of just the feeling before a person join a prop firm
    "Have you,ll felt anything like that
    I love trading and enjoy trading :)

#95     Nov 21, 2005