Tell Lucrum to cancel the check for Sharmeka, she faked the whole thing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Oct 24, 2012.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Treyvon Martin's parents are fighting the release of his school records.. So it starts off with cute pictures of little Treyvon at age 13 when actually he was older than that and a lot bigger than the guy he attacked. Now they don't want us seeing what he was like in school.. maybe that bullshit will go down in history like Brawley's story..

The twitter network thingy is buzzing with threats of murder and riots if the empty suit doesn't get reelected meanwhile racism is proven by a couple of signs at a political rally. We elected a Black, how racist can a country be and have a Black president? And who cares? Democrats have herded Blacks into inner city reservations and kept them there for decades. If they actually got real jobs and became taxpayers they wouldn't vote for Democrats anymore.

#31     Oct 24, 2012
  2. jem

jem

your syllogism was ridiculous because it did not apply.
    I realize this may be too deep for riddle depth... so I will spell this out.

If Ricter tells you what a rascist is thinking and Ricter did not interview any rasists, Ricter must have been thinking like a racist.

I did not say ricter must be a racist.

For instance Norman Lear seems to take credit for creating Archie Bunker did that mean Norman Lear was a racist. No, but he did think like a racist to create that character.

#32     Oct 24, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

The "empty suit", aka Bullet-Point Man, is not elected yet.

#33     Oct 24, 2012

4. Racist republicans and the southern US had nothing to do with that.The southern part of the country is still very racist as it has always been

#34     Oct 24, 2012
  5. hughb

hughb

Oh for fuck's sake!!! Have all of you P&R ET'ers lost your senses of humor? Have you no ability to laugh at anything? Is everything down here really a life and death struggle for the future of humanity?

I was depending on someone with quick wits to post a punchline about self immolation.

#35     Oct 24, 2012
  6. jem

jem

sorry... I have lost my tolerance for b.s.
    I will try and get it back.

but I thought AAA made a very witty contribution. which is why I complimented it.

#36     Oct 24, 2012
  7. Chris Matthews has done some investigative reporting and found that the charcoal lighter fluid was made by white people, and the fact that it's called CHARCOAL lighter fluid is racist in and of itself. Bastards!

#37     Oct 24, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Nothing ridiculous about it, it's in every freshmen year logic and critical thinking textbook.

And you don't understand why.

#38     Oct 24, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have absolutely mopped the floor with Ricter today. Dare I say he's too fucking stupid to realize it though.

#39     Oct 24, 2012
  10. Something tells me you didn't get past the "hello kitty " book cover.

#40     Oct 24, 2012