Tell Lucrum to cancel the check for Sharmeka, she faked the whole thing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Why does this fallacy:

If A then B.
    B.
    Therefore, A.

confuse you?

#21     Oct 24, 2012
  2. jem

jem

the implicit prediction is fulfilled... we have the riddle.

#22     Oct 24, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

So in your mind it's not a fallacy. I knew that, or you wouldn't keep using it to make your, for example, global warming and tax/revenue arguments.

#23     Oct 24, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

In effect ricter is using the flawed logic:

"If all terrorists are Muslims, then all Muslims are terrorists."

The theorem is not valid regardless of the context. Math and logic are NOT among Ricter's strengths.

But, I should add that there can be correlation.

#24     Oct 24, 2012
  5. I believe you are all missing the point of this iincident. Fortunately, I am experienced in all forms of political correctness and progressive democrat thought, so I can assist.

The issue here is not whether or not this particular incident actually happened. The point is, it is symbolic of incidents that no doubt have happened, could happen or do happen because of the inherent racism and mysoginy in our society. As a result, the Justice Department should send investigators to interview suspects, propose sanctions for the state and demand a substantial financial settlement to be paid to "community" groups, preferably before the election becaue they need "walking around" money.

Later the Southern Poverty Law Center can issue a report detailing KKK influence.

#25     Oct 24, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#26     Oct 24, 2012
  7. jem

jem

awesome.

#27     Oct 24, 2012
  8. jem

jem

I believe you trained me to expect the riddle.

I once said I liked the riddles but if you check my speech in the rose garden I was not specifically speaking about the ridiculous ricter riddle.

#28     Oct 24, 2012
  9. I didn't think you were that easily impressed.

#29     Oct 24, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

That you don't see why the syllogism I posted is a fallacy tells me that anyone can become a lawyer.

:D :D

#30     Oct 24, 2012