Teens orders chinese food, kills delivery man, calmly eats the food

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Why, does having the photos pasted upset you? If so, why would that be?

#21     Jun 24, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Cut off the welfare. Duh!

#22     Jun 24, 2012

3. And to think, when Obama was elected some people said racism was dead in the US. Thank goodness we still have some ignorant,racist foreigners taking up the slack.

#23     Jun 24, 2012
  4. It indicates an obvious agenda. But you know that.

What is sad that, like those self hating jews, you are a self hating gay. You would side with a party that clearly does not have your interests at heart.

#24     Jun 24, 2012
  5. That's silly, obama got elected BECAUSE of his race not in spite of it.

For such a small percentage of the population they sure do cause a lot of problems.

One huge problem is the deficiency in IQ and it's not limited to the US it's worldwide.
    I own the book and Curiously comparison and information on ethnic populations is absent on the middle east.
    Chapters: include africa, australia, brazil, britain,canada, , caribbean, hawaii, latin America, netherlands, new zeland, southeast asia, US.

I don't know if the information was not available or these were not considered multi-racial societies.
    Myself I'd like to know the IQ breakdown of predominantly muslim countries by race.

#25     Jun 24, 2012
  6. bell

[​IMG]

#26     Jun 24, 2012
  7. I agree ac/dc currents obviously has an agenda to be disturbed by the facts ( pictures).

#27     Jun 24, 2012
  8. jem

jem

That our society can be breeding these superpsychos, should be enough for any thinking person to say hey, maybe its time to change the system. Workfare instead of welfare. And we need to provide incentives for the Dads to support their kids.

#28     Jun 24, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No it doesn't moron.

#29     Jun 24, 2012
  10. What's interesting about this article on today's homepage of the MSN site is that it omits obvious information about the assailant. Without watching the video I had already guessed as to why the information was omitted.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...ma-Life-Support-Death-Accident-160112815.html

School Bus Driver Beaten Into Coma by Another Motorist Dies

The school bus driver beaten into a coma by another motorist earlier this month has died, NBC 4 New York has learned.

Juan DelValle's devastated family, who had stood watch by his bedside since the assault, made the decision to take him off life support Friday evening, a hospital spokesperson told NBC 4 New York.

He died at 6:19 p.m., his sister said.

DelValle was severely injured June 11 when he was knocked to the pavement following a minor traffic accident in the Bronx, according to authorities.

The 65-year-old brother, father and grandfather was attempting to navigate a school bus through a narrow and crowded Anthony Avenue and clipped a mirror on a double-parked car, authorities said.

When DelValle exited the bus to survey the damage, the driver of the car allegedly began yelling at him. Surveillance video captured the car driver then punching DelValle so forcefully he was sent flying backward before his head slammed on the road.

The other driver fled the scene. He was later arrested.

DelValle never regained consciousness. His family says a funeral will be held in about two weeks after the medical examiner completes an autopsy.

DelValle had been driving a school bus for 10 years and was preparing to retire at the end of this school year, according to his sister. He'd already submitted his papers.

Atlantic Express, the bus company DelValle worked for, said it was deeply saddened by his death, calling him a gentle man who did his job professionally, with great dedication and compassion.

"The career of a school bus driver is a demanding one with great responsibility, but it should never be one where hard-working, honorable people are subjected to vicious and senseless violence," the company said in a statement.

"We must all stand together to ensure that violence against school bus drivers will not be tolerated and demand the maximum sentence against the perpetrator of this heartless crime which was witnessed by special education students."

#30     Jun 24, 2012