Teenager Screaming For his Life Before Sword Wielding Gang Killed Him

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IMFTrader, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Another single mother unable to prevent her kid from associating with bad guys and getting his life shortened. Too bad that there is no video available. This must have been a spectacular sight, a sword-slaying in a posh London street.

Teenager, 16, was Screaming for his Life Before Sword Wielding Gang Killed Him
    PUBLISHED: 01:57 GMT, 28 January 2013

A 16-year-old boy was heard screaming for his life before he was fatally stabbed by a gang armed with knives and swords, residents said today.

Shocked residents living close to the scene on Lupus Street, claimed today that a gang of black and white teenagers were seen carrying out the attack.

Other witnesses have claimed that the victim's mother, named by locals as Pauline Hickey, rushed to the scene and was seen crying as she was kept behind a police cordon.

She is said to have watched as paramedics battled to save her son.

The teenager, named locally as Hani Abou El-Kheir, was attacked in Pimlico, central London, shortly before 7pm yesterday evening and taken to a nearby hospital, but he died from his injuries two hours later.

Family friend Mahmoud Abosiad visited the family today and said: 'He was a lovely boy. He did not deserve to end up on a slab.'

His mother, who is said to live 100 yards from the scene, did not want to comment today but is said to be 'broken-hearted'.

Mohammed Alzubaidi, 49, said that a friend of his witnessed the attack.

'He said they were carrying knives, some of them with wide swords. He said the victim was screaming and trying to get away,' Mr Alzubaidi said.

He said he had heard that the gang had scattered and run off in different directions.

The fatally injured teenager was found by ambulance staff after emergency services were called to the area following reports that a youth had been stabbed.

Another local resident, 22-year-old Teodor Watson, arrived on the scene just moments after the boy was wounded and said that the victim's mother was being kept behind a police cordon.

He said that the woman was watching while paramedics performed CPR on her son.

'She was wailing. She was in shock - she was shaking and trying to control herself. She wasn't allowed in, obviously,' he said.

The resident, who lives in a tower block overlooking the scene, added that he saw the attackers fleeing the scene.

He said: 'I came outside just seconds after it happened because I heard a lot of commotion, the victim was shouting.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...killed-sword-wielding-gang.html#ixzz2JHCKAdZZ

2. 1) I thought I had it "bad" living on Melanoma Court. :D
    2) Death and brutality aside, it's nice to see blacks and whites united in their hatred of Arabs/Muslims. :cool: