Ted Turner is a liberal POS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Guys like Mourdock are undermining the rep party's future, a default win for dems.

#11     Oct 25, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

You do know he supported Hillary Clinton for President right?

#12     Oct 25, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Jumping Jehovah!!!! Now that's over the top, and I'm pissed!!!!!!! Does mr shitbag turner understand what they've seen, smelled, heard, and had to do??!?!?!?!?:mad: :mad:

I was in Iraq as as a Marine, and... Well, I don't even want to spend the time after reading something like that! Ted Turner and his TRAITOR wife, ex wife what ever, can rot in Hell!:mad:

#13     Oct 25, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm referring to what he's just said about rape pregnancies. I don't think the voting public is going to reward this kind of thing.

#14     Oct 25, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Rupert Murdoch was talking about rape? Where?

#15     Oct 25, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Unreal isn't it?

Now Mr. Turner has made his real legacy. Nice job Ted. Everyone in America will remember Ted Turner as a real shit-heel.

#16     Oct 25, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, now I get this. No, Mourdock. In the news today.

#17     Oct 25, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh. I wouldn't put Mourdock in the same category. One is defending life, the other is dismissing it. I know liberals love to go apehshit over comments like "life is a gift". But most pro-lifers believe ALL life should be protected regardless of how that life was consummated. What if I told you your father raped your mother? But she never said anything and ended up marrying your father anyway because that's what women did in the 1950's. You would have been conceived out of rape. Does that make your life any less valuable?

#18     Oct 25, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, ok, no deal, but I tried. Turner stays.

#19     Oct 25, 2012
  10. oh i thought you spelled it wrong.. guess u figured that out though. my mistake.

#20     Oct 25, 2012