Ted Cruz... stepping up again...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Nov 8, 2017.

1. jem

jem

He is in state with no income tax... and he is helping americans in a state like California.... who wont be able to swing the vote for him any way..

But.. he has principles and sticks to him.

I hope rand paul or ted cruz run.

I just don't think trump and his team get it.
    The establishment is faking him out and screwing us with bills designed to fail.

Trump needs to be controlling the agenda..
    he needs to be putting up the tax proposals which cut taxes on those who voted for him. and the health care reform legislation that lowers the rates of those who voted for him. .

Letting the scum establishment be in control is ridiculously stupid.

Put up your best legislation and then use the bully pulpit and twitter.
    Have a traitor list and remove them as they support the good legislation.

Make it easy on yourself. Be tough on establishment.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/07/ted-cruz-mistake-eliminate-deductions-state-income-taxes/

Tuesday at a press conference on the Republican tax bill, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said it was a “mistake” to eliminate state and local income tax deductions.

Cruz said, “There are some taxpayers who are losing exemptions, particularly in some high-tax states like New York or California, that could conceivably be paying higher taxes. I think that is a mistake. I think tax reform needs to cut taxes for everybody.”

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Trump was nothing but a message from the people that they wanted someone to go in there and kick the table over.

Its time to put up a serious primary challenge to this guy.