techniques of tape reading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by paulus, Sep 10, 2003.

1. gaj

gaj

he posted his personal numbers in the book. since the methodology in the book works (you'd be hard pressed to prove it doesn't), and the subject here IS the book, any future P&L is irrelevant.

the questions regarding the book are:
    -> is the book well written? yes.
    -> is it helpful to certain traders? definitely.
    -> is the title somewhat misleading? no question.

last i checked, vadym wasn't running around saying "i'm always right, you must listen to me", or touting himself as a guru. as long as he doesn't do that, and what he teaches works, his current p&l is none of your (or anyone's) business.

(disclosure: i've never been a member of their stock room, or know a secret handshake with them)

#61     Sep 24, 2003
  2. kowboy

kowboy

Vadym and Chris's book IMHO is destined to become a classic. The thorough discussion and examples of tying the rate of volume and price change together are most useful.

To any of the naysayers, what other books can compare on this subject? If you would mention them on this forum, I will gladly read those also.

Thank you.

#62     Oct 20, 2003
  3. Threei

Threei

Chris and I will be at the Online Trading Expo's Traders Press Booth on November 21, 2003 from 9:45 a.m. to 10:15. If you want to chat and sign your copy of "Techniques of Tape Reading" feel free to stop by. There should be limited number of copies at the booth also.

Looking forward to meet you.

Vad

#63     Nov 17, 2003