Technicians with holes in their shoes and frayed shirt collars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crgarcia, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Looks like the statement continues to scare the $hit out of him

:D

#21     Mar 8, 2010
  2. Well, why don't you create some upside. If you 'win' you can donate HIS money to charity.

Sorry Gary, but as it stands right now it sounds like you are afraid to put your money against his.

#22     Mar 8, 2010
  3. #23     Mar 8, 2010
  4. Nothing to prove here Davey. I'm crazy remember.

I trade what I do quite successfully and profitably. You tell me I can't. There in lay the rub. I don't care whether you believe me or not. I can prove it but unless there is something in it for me (like rubbing your nose in your stupidity and arrogance) it's not worth my time. Go promote your marginal hedge funds and following Vic around with your nose up his butt refusing any original thought of your own, doesn't bother me. People have been successfully fading your calls for years and they will continue from this point on.

You last sentence is all that needs to be said. You say," . . . and I bet you can't". I bet I can and did. I bet you real money which, "to date", you scurried away from the bet every single solitary time. I repeat, you try to talk a good game but can't every delivery on them.

Just a sleaze ball hack and financial promoter dragging his dead dog and pony show behind him.

#24     Mar 8, 2010
  5. Absolutely right (and hilarious)! He says he doesn't want to 'bet' and then says "I BET you can't"!!

:D :D

#25     Mar 8, 2010
  6. No upside to proving me wrong?
    As hard as you have been at it, it would seem you would welcome the chance? I'm up for it. Why?
    Because it is impossible for me to fail.
    I hate gambling. I only take bets I KNOW I can win.

#26     Mar 8, 2010
  7. This statement is essentially admitting that he would prove you wrong and you'd lose your money. Think about it.

:)

#27     Mar 8, 2010
  8. Pretty sure page 3 of this thread shows you attacking him, unprovoked. You come in demanding certain things, he said 'sure, but it will cost you some money to see' and you start whining and backpeddling.

It's simple, the guy said he doesn't CARE if you don't believe him and if he is going to take any time out of his day to show some cry baby on the internet, it's gotta be worth his while.

I, for one, do not fault the guy at all. If you really think he is FOS you'll take him up on his offer. It's that simple.

Should be a sure thing, right?

:p

#28     Mar 8, 2010
  9. So if TA doesn't work, we're just left with fundamental analysis.
    Ill look into FA after ive finished looking at TA...

#29     Mar 8, 2010
  10. TA is whatever you decide to make of it (proprietary TA)....just don't try and follow the traditional applications blindly....be creative. The mkt rewards these kinds of thinkers

:)

#30     Mar 8, 2010