Technicals On Individual Stocks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mikebiz1, Dec 11, 2001.

1. mikebiz1

mikebiz1

I HAVE A GREAT GUY TO GET SSUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS FOR THE FUTURES,BUT I CANT FIND ANYBODY OR ANY WEBSITES THAT OFFER TECHNICAL INDICATERS FOR INDIVIDUAL STOCKS.SO IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO DOES THIS OR WHO WOULD LIKE TO DO IT FOR ME I WOULD PAY THEM.I KNOW JS SERVICES DOES IT FOR STOCKS LIKE MSFT,INTC,CSCO. BUT, I NEED NUMBERS FOR STOCKS LIKE JNPR,QLGC,BRCM. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MIKEBIZ1@AOL.COM

2. Mike

just take a look at daily charts, and even weekly charts. You can do it yourself in a few minutes. These are the places that markets have had trouble moving past.

Robert Tharp

3. Can't find S/R ? I'll give you all the S/R you want for... say $50 a month OK?:p

4. mikebiz1

mikebiz1

i trade up to a million shares a day sometimes, which can be quite stressful. its nice to get up in the morning and have a fax waiting for you to plot support and resistance #'s by a professional who i trust. i live by the #'s he sends me for the naz and spoos.i just want to find someone who can do a good job plotting key #'s for the stocks i trade.im a true scalper, and i trade mostly bymarket feel. i might sound lazy ,but if i was a swing trader, or position trader i would definately plot my own #'s ,and i would learn how to do it. the #'s would be only 10% of the tools i use to trade. so, basically what im saying is it is worth it to me to pay someone for these #'s so i can focus on the other 90% of things i do and know best. thanks, mikebiz1

5. mikebiz1

mikebiz1

im not just looking for someone to plot s/r , but every technical indicater that would be useful for a scalper.

6. mikebiz1 - don't know what you're paying to get a fax with SRs for the SPX and NDX futures, but it's probably way too much. I've seen several overpriced services ($200+/month) advertised.

I'm using Trade Prospector for SRs (does equities and index futures) and the realtime version even automatically plots them on the chart along with various other indicators. You can check it out at http://www.trade-prospector.com

Good luck.

7. Bob777

Bob777

8. Mike what are you up to. Why do you need all these indicators and lines drawn by other people?

It sounds like you overtrade to me settle yourself down before you give yourself a heart attack.

Next you will be using the crazy MACD and stochastic and analysing the hell out of stock instead of playing a nice simple breakout.
    :eek: